W O K E || selozar x reader

requested by @madameofdreams so sorry for making you wait this long once again:(

IM LOSING IDEAS FOR TITLES SOONER OR LATER IT'S GONNA BE JUST SONG TITLES WITHOUT THE SONG THERE LMAO---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As my eyes open, my limbs flex in shock. There is a liquid in them around my entire body too. Tubes run up each nostril, and all that meets my skin is the warm glass that surrounds. There is binding on my limbs and around my neck. Without conscious thought, a choice, my body does what any must to survive. Every muscle is more durable than it should ever be, and there is no mental restraint on the force I can use. Snapped bones are preferable to death. In this way, my captors have underestimated my strength. The liquid rushes out of the newly shattered glass, and I step out, bindings in place, but their anchor points free.

I want to stand, but for the moment, my legs have given way to gravity, shaky, weak. The retching goes on for so long I lose track of time, and then I realize what the stench is. The isn't water at all; it's a preservative of some kind. I blink, blurriness fading, surroundings crisper. The coldness of the air is more apparent, stealing the warmth given to me by the foul concoction that has swept over the grey floor. I want to use all my senses, get a feel for whatever this is, but the foul odour dominates the air, and the chill freezes my skin and the little brain power I can muster.

Before I could even get up, I heard a soft chuckle.

"S-Selozar!" I stuttered, finally having the mobility to press my body up and look at the laughing boyfriend I had on the ground.

Clutching each-sides of my shoulders, I sighed. Of course, he was the mischief one to cause this. Swallowing the amount of salvia within my mouth, Selozar smiled as I sighed in reply, rubbing my eyes.

Taking off my drenched clothes, I smiled. I shook intensely, which to Selozar out of spite, stood up and helped me get off the wet bed.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He mumbled as he stuttered in panic. He gripped my arms and pressed them down, the cold wind hitting my back. Taking the buttons of my shirt, I quickly softly slap him in reflex, making him yelp.

"You didn't g-get permission to do t-that!" Selozar chuckled light-heartedly before turning around and walking towards the wall.

Sighing once again, I turned around so he couldn't sneak peek and quickly put on an oversized hoodie of his. Before I could turn around, I felt rough-stone hands wrap around my stomach as I looked up. 

His eyes connected with mine as I stared at him with a sweet smile on his face. Smiling back, I blushed a [F/C] as I wrapped my hands around his own. 

"What would it be like having kids-"

"Don't you dare go onto that topic!" 

"I'm just saying... I mean, who wouldn't?"

"Say's the one that is too scared to."

"Eh!?" 

I chuckled as I walked towards the entrance of our room.

"Breakfast is ready; I made it." He mumbled said, pressing his lips against my forehead as I smiled. Even though my forehead slightly blocked it, I understood what he said. 

"Alright then, let's go eat."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo anyone else got some ideas for me I'm about to land on the last request one

please shroud me with them, i honestly will become inactive with this book because writers block comes along almost everyday.