bridge|| rust 101 x scared! child! reader

all I know on how to write rust is that he is an angy boi but also a relaxed chill boi.

also rust doesn't like being called a myth I think jsjsjsjsjsjs—

————————————————————

Holding onto the tree branch, you looked down to the very steep valley of the ravine.

"You can do it, c'mon..." rust, from the other side of the bridge, made gestures to come closer to him.

Looking at him, you shook your head no in a worry. You were ever so... confused on what was happening and why you were having to go onto the very big bridge.

"I..." Rust rose a brow as he knelt down, looking at you from your eye level.

"C'mon, it's so easy..." Rust finally sighed and walked towards you, which caused you to jump in fear and lift your legs and wrap them around the tree.

"C'mon!" Rust started to then grab you around your waist as he then tried to pull you off of the tree, making you whine and cry.

"NOOOO!" You let out a painful screech of a 'no' and started to whine.

"OH MY GOD YOU TOLD ME PLAYING MINECRAFT WOULD GET YOU OVER YOUR FEAR!" Rust yelled as he looked around revealing the blocky objects.

"I don't wanna lose my diamonds Radiant_Day gave me, they are so precious!" You growled at him as he just sighed once again.

"Well, if I take your diamonds and put them into an ender chest right there, would you let me take you across the bridge?" He pointed at the ender chest which was beside the bridge, and then pointing at the ender chest on the other side of the bridge.

To Rust's belief, you actually listened and he did what he promised. He then took you across the bridge that whobbled and was shaking side to side a bit. Making you panic, you held onto Rusts leg as you walked slowly with him.

"There, we made it." Rust smiled down at you as you felt proud you've done something so successful.

"Yay! Thanks dad!" You hugged his leg as you nuzzled it.

"Your welcome, my little sunshine in training."