bath time || alonetraveler x reader

Just some casual oneshot to help my friend, who is currently on the brink of depression. I hope this helps you! 

- love, ble_ua (aka. unfairest on quotev.)

Yes, I have a Wattpad account, it's ble_ua. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELOZAR was away, and so was the rest of the gang in the house expect Alonetraveler. You had mustered up an idea to stay with your boyfriend as the rest goes shopping. 

Hugging your knees as the tears fell down my cheeks. The bath was warm and already the same way I always had it. Though I was never fond of having bathrooms by myself within a tiny bathroom, I still felt very comfortable. The flower that SELOZAR had gotten me as a gift for my birthday was a never-dying Lotus Flower. It floated across the very top of the gentle water, every move making a small wave. The cuts and bruises that coated your right arms and wrists revealed to the sea, some opening a bit to reveal bits of blood.

Sighing as you calmly placed your head under-water, your [short/medium/long] hair floated to the top. Blowing bubbles below, you closed your eyes, not hearing the door open. Keeping them closed as you dreamed of different things. 

"[Y/N], love?" You opened your eyes, revealing your [E/C] orbs to see Alonetraveler... within the bath... with you.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned, not caring he is within the bath.

"You weren't responding to text." He spoke his natural, broken language. Sighing as you rose your arm from the water, shaking it intensely to let the water spray around, making Alonetraveler cover his eyes as you reached for your phone. I picked it up and carefully secured it in both hands, bringing it over the water and looking at the notifications as I turned it on. 

Multiple of notifications popped up, spamming my phone as I squeaked in surprise. All from Alonetraveler as I calmly placed my phone away. 

Rubbing my cuts on my wrists, Alonetraveler sighed and took them, gesturing to let him rub them. Nodding in agreement, he cupped his rock hands around my wrists and smiled slightly. He hasn't practiced his smiling, But I could see him try. As he worked, he revealed his teeth and gums, making me giggle out in his attempt. He frowned, still rubbing my small wrist. 

"You hurt?" He mumbled as he then took away his hands from my cuts. It didn't hurt anymore, nor did pain come along and hit me repeatedly. 

"You should get out; I need my privacy." I giggled as Alone grumbled and got out of the bath. I covered my eyes as I heard him do all his nesaccary things before uncovering my eyes.

"I have done, go?" He finally said as he got up. I nodded as he left the room, giving me a blow-kiss... it failed as he tried to do so as he went.

Shaking my head, I continued my bath. 

Wait, why did he get in the bath...? WHERE'D THE LOTUS FLOWER GO-