kitchen fork || alonetraveler x reader

tbh I love this man dearly, but my heart is within some other myth that is non-popular and infamous uwuwuwuwuwu

chapter text:

✿ bold and italics - lyrics of the song that you can read through

✿ italics - thoughts, and A/N at the start of the chapter

✿ bold - lyrics of the song

✿ Underline and Bold - Memories/Flashbacks

✿ no font text - writing/story

AloneTraveler, SELOZAR, and [Y/N]'s text won't have the bold or italic text on them due to them having another purpose.

As AloneTraveler held the knife within his hand, he stared at the dead body below him. He had stabbed his girlfriend, His girlfriend, the person who'd never leave him.

"I'm sorry..." He coughed out as he turned to SELOZAR, who was horrified in the corner.

Wake from a dream

Bursting from the bed, [Y/N] breathed in and out slowly, her hand on her chest as she tried to focus on herself to calm down.

Where I was stuck

Turning to face her fiance, Alone.

Losing my teeth.

She grumbled as tears started to appear in her eyes.

Lucky for me

Getting off the bed, she slid herself off and grasped the hoodie Alone gifted her...

It was all fake

Walking out of the room, she opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake anyone.

Or not what it seemed.

Walking down the stairs of the house, they stole from an elderly couple; she walked towards the front door.

Where, oh where, do we go next.

The slit second she stepped onto the floor, a blurry like image of figures appeared in front of her. Jumping in fear, she fell backward.

Haunted Pillow, beneath my head?

As if she didn't touch the wooden material, it felt soft and warm. Looking up to face SELOZAR, who was looking at her with worried eyes.

Where does it go?

"Are you alright? What are you doing up this late? Alone will be very angry.." Selozar whispered in a low voice, helping [Y/N] stand up.