huggies and spins || uleanra x reader

I feel so sorry for what torture I gave you guys last chapter so I am now gonna give you guys this one! A fluff for your beautiful spinny boi, Uleanra! My favourite myth tbh because he is a spinning master and spinning inspiration.

Ya boo in the car listening to some guardians of galaxy vol 2 music, it's such a bop when it's night time and you have great friends to laugh with xD listening to retro and pop culture songs back in the day because like those songs were legit the amazing year I can tell you now and I'm disappointed I wasn't born in that generation >:((
Don't forget to add me in insta and Twitter (told on group shout :>)

————————————————————

Hugging the male beside you, you both watched the snow fall down out the window. Sipping the hot chocolate as you hugged your boyfriend you ran away with.
He happily hugged back as you cuddled him, calmly twirling the end piece of the his Christmas light string. Smiling in happiness, you both never felt so safe before.

"Is the hot-chocolate good?" He asked, looking down at you as he narrowed his red pupils to look down at yours.

"It's perfect." You giggled as you took another sip from your drink, the hot substance draining away the coldness that soaked your body. Though, you weren't cold to make you wanting to steal another collection of hoodies of Uleanra.

You wore his casual red and white hoodie with [F/C] [shorts/black sport shorts/jeans/pants/underwear] with [F/C] stockings that were attached to your [shorts/sports shorts/jeans/pants/underwear] by a attaching piece. You also wore [your kind of glove brand] [F/C] gloves. They were comfortable and warmed up your hand.

"Your like a small little bean ready to go loli mode..." uleanra chuckled as he shook his head and skilfully and somehow was able to drink his drink through his tangled Christmas light decoration.

Offended, you took your [right/left] hand off of the cup and softly but playfully slapped his arm in anger.

"I take offense to that.." she mumbled, sipping out of her now empty mug. Angry, she pushed herself out of Uleanras embrace and went to the kitchen. Placing the cup down to make more, Uleanra than grabbed her from behind and calmly rocked side to side behind her.

"Hm?" She let go of the cup and placed her fingers on Uleanras hands as they calmly rubbed her stomach.

"I was thinking..." He mumbled a before being cut off from his girlfriend.

"Not yet, we still need to get far from Alone still. He is still looking for us..." She said as she smiled, calmly stretching out her hands to touch his face. Her touch felt soothing and warm, the soft slow-dance music playing in the background.

"Okay okay.." He places his head in the crook of my neck as I chuckled lightly.

As they rocked side to side, Uleanra then spun her around, twirling each other as they both got into a slow-dance posture and pose. Happily smiling, he giggled as the female smiled back.

They both danced as the snow fell outside.

————————————————————

Kinda got a Christmas vibe o.O