My Last Stand

This page is entitled to those who read my books. I am here to say this is my final stand. What I mean by my final stand is that I am finally giving up on my hope for the Myth Community. I've been in the Myth Community for as long as I can remember, but I never was into myth hunting or going around, sneaking up onto the myths and see what they were doing.

It was during 2018-2019 I was going through my phase of liking this community, I loved it to bits. But, now it's ruined. I don't cherish the same passion I have for the community, But I'll try my best to do so. But, I've lost my hope and recreation of the Myths. Everything failed when I tried to write, I didn't find happiness or enjoyment I had in my writing. It was a complete disaster.

Writing one-page results in such pain, I can't do anything properly. I got switched to my old child-like fandoms (Undertale, Anime Fandoms, BNHA, etc) since.. you know, I've been through the stage and I still have a lot of interests in each fandom. Knowing that some of the fandoms I am in, for example, Undertale is quite dead (Or well, is GROWING dead), I still love the fandom to bits. I was more active, had a lot of friends, and even did the artwork for the fandom.

In the Myths Fandom/Community, I couldn't do anything really right. I didn't understand much complexiticity, and I had a lot of toxic feedback when I first tried to become a myth, but it didn't work as I wanted it to. In some cases, I couldn't help but be abandoned from inspiration to inspiration. My high hopes of becoming something large and creative, and I am still very young to even become a myth. I'm afraid of interviews, connections, wrongs.

Another bigger struggle is how I have abandoned you guys. Not a single update, like I, always promised. But, what can I say? Some promises cannot be kept. Most of the time, I dislike how my writing is, to how my writing can be improved. This also goes along with why I cannot write because no Happiness or Positivity is going on when I create stories. I want to create stories to enlighten, make something original, interesting to be in fact. Yet I cannot get a grip on it.

Another reason is because of my mood swings and how I have moved on with life. I have dedicated myself to be successful, not... stupid or uneducated. I realized how there will be more struggles than I have more in reality, so I have to be careful about what I choose on what to do to make a living. Which, I will keep my choices sealed and private, my desires are chosen by myself. 

Another final reason possibly is the amount of attention I lack in my own personal self. I stick way too much on devices more than looking at my mental, emotional, and physical well-being. I cannot help myself, and realize how empathetic and sympathetic I am towards friends and family. And due to my not being able to take care of myself and my personal issues, this grows stress and an unknown entity stuck in my head. Unable to update, unable to remind me "Go to bed" or "Checkup with your loved one" or something, I'm in such a tight situation.

So, this brings me to my final stand. My final presence. 

Each book will be discontinued, and I will be not touching this account for a while. I need my rest, and to get everything straight within my head. Everything is not in the correct order, which is affecting me way too much. Please do not think it is your guy's fault, nor the book's fault. It's just super struggling. I'm not excited for adult-hood, pre-teen hood, or anything else. Knowing that I'm am going to be the 3rd one to die in my family, I'm unaware of the consequences that can happen to me or whatever I've done.

For life's long, karma has hit me right in the face too many times.

Thank you for being here with me, ever since this book was released, I ever expected so many people to read and read my book. You all have made me remember the special times, all the funny comments, and all the happiness you all have brung to me.

I want to thank you for the friends I met on the way and the people that were kind enough to befriend me and help me with my struggles.

Thank you for such a journey. 

This is my final chapter, thank you all for sitting down with me, at this fine diner.

A final toast, may we?

Sincerly, sl0w3d.