morning cuddles || macabre x wife! reader

what a long title lmaoo

edit: this was also requested by @madameofdreams

anyways macabre seems to be the queen of this book i have to say so myself, but either way, this man is hot and i can say and confirm it myself.

this is just a short but wholesome, fluffy, lovey dovey married couple between you and macabre. 

This is also short after an event, so sorry my little mac and cheese's!

its 10:36pm but lets goooo!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The sound of shuffling came from your bed, rolling onto your side as you captive husband, Macabre_Day, had you chained within your arms. Being the big wholesome but deadly spoon he is had kept you in bed all night after attempting to stay up once again doing work. 

Work has been keeping you up a lot lately, and after Macabre noticed how you weren't coming to bed often, he knew something was up. So, after multiple times of convincing and kisses on the forehead to unintentional dancing to the bedroom, he finally got you in bed with him in his grasp. He had you hugged like a bear, a mother bear protecting her cub from the out dangers, though he normally just say you like a bean to cuddle up to.

The egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into [your name]'s eyes. The sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, she hesitantly rubbed the dreams away. Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success.

She rose her hands, Macabre moved a bit, nuzzling [your name]'s hair as he moved. His eyes fluttered open as he stared down at the small little bean he had captured. 

"Morning, love," Macabre mumbled smugly, nuzzling my head once again. Hearing him purr as I patted his fluffy hair. 

"A-Ack, [S-STOP]." He growled as he looked down at me.

"Hey, where's my love, my little mac, and cheese-" 

"I told [YOU] already, don't [CALL] me [MAC AND CHEESE]." He growled once again, which made me giggle. 

Taking my hand back to my chest, I held the ring that Macabre gave me back in the final city.

It sparkled in the sunlight and reflected off my [F/C] as if it was some sort of light source. It glowed and always was my favorite [G/S]. It had my two first-letters of my name carved into it. 

Macabre had his ring, but he never showed it to anyone, he was too embarrassed to.

"Ugh..." 

"Oh shush you big baby."

"I am [NOT-"

"Sureee your not, big baby." I giggled as he grumbled and tightened his grip around my waist.

Shuffling closer to him, he cuddled me in his tight grip.

"[SLEEP]. You stayed up all night, once again." He told me, to which I rolled my eyes and gave a small squeak in reply.

His cuddles were nice and soft, why would I leave such a big baby like him alone in bed?