be careful next time || unstable x motherly! reader

Agh, the love and support the last chapter made me cry. I didn't think anyone would care about this book at all since all I know is that the rest of the viewers are people who are just reading for the one-shots. Though to those who still comment, thank you <3, your funny and hilarious, but wholesome comments make me feel happy and loved.

The amount of thanks and cheers from me and my heart is so much. It would make the entire sea that covers the world. They are enjoyable to read. Thank you for being here.

So sorry for not finishing this sooner then later, I've been getting distracted from problems with family but personally school which has been tugging me down lately.

requested by @madameofdreams so sorry for making you wait this long :( 

I'm not so great with planes, so please excuse the terrible makings of the planes.

honestly i dunno how to make motherly stuff so like brace yourself for terrible writing of a motherly reader lmao

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unstable clutched the aircraft drive-handle, he lifted the aircraft as he heard the calls of people yelling left and right. Sweating as he could hear the crashes below him, he swallowed his pride as he drifted across the air.

"[OPERATIVE] Unstable, leave the area as soon as possible!" One of the [OPERATIVE]'s voices hitted him harshly. The plane shook intensely as Unstable hit his head against the protector glass. Groaning, his head felt dizzy.

D-Don't sleep...

Don't sleep...

"Please, don't sleep Unstable."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugging at the body, Unstable sighed as he tried to cook.

"UNSTABLE! BE CAREFUL!" I quickly took away the hot material as I took the spoon from his grasp. Sighing, Unstable just glee'd at her, beads of sweat fell from his forehead.

"No need protection!" Unstable yelled out in childish way, smiling. Stretching out his hand to reach for the spoon that had a bit of the dough that had still to be made sticking off of it. 

"U-Unstable, watch out!" Unstable tumbled slightly, making [Y/N] panic intensely. She hugged him to balance, making him finally stand properly. 

"Please don't do that again, you scared me!" [Y/N] said in a motherly tone as she looked at Unstable, to whom was blushing intensely. His nose and cheeks covered in a blue blush. It dusted off his face, revealing some light but slightly unseeable freckles that covered his nose and cheeks.

[Y/N], reacting as well, rubbed off the little amount of un-made dough that made his way to his cheek. 

"You got dough on you, silly!" [Y/N] giggled as Unstable shook his head intensely, gaining memory and control of his body, he chuckled as he just went back to hugging [Y/N]. Not minding the hug, she hugged back.

"Be careful next time, please." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, be careful next time love." Unstable continued to hit onto the glass that separated him and the female in front of him.

"If you come over, you'll become the same. Remember that." She sat at the chair, her basic and geninue smile struck on her face. 

Unstable, tears in his eyes, sighed.

"I not get tell love you." Unstable tried to say, coughing, the light shining brighter.

"I know, and I love you too." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRUH IM SORRY FOR MAKING IT ANGST LAKDKSADAJAFAF LEGIT PLUG WALK STARTED TO PLAY AND I COULDNT HELP BUT DO THE DANCE IN SC6UTS EDIT VIDEO LIKE LEGIT I LOVE THAT SHOW AND SCENE XDDD