Mother's Lullaby || zalcusofsorrow x daughter! reader

yes zalcusofsorrow is best girl change my mind. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hugging your mother's leg, she calmly smiled and knelt down. Your mother was ZalcusofSorrow, one of the Zalcus's of the group, formerly known as SARUNEM. 

"Mommy, Mommy! Up up!" The small girl squeaked as she raised her [S/C] hands into the air, signaling to be picked up. Though the child never and when I say never looked like Sorrow, she wasn't at all. Not blood related or anything.

Sorrow found the small girl in a basket near the house to where the Tomb was. Tomb obviously wasn't in the greatest of mood and was about to attack before Sorrow distracted it. Red took the basket first-glance before heading back to the safe house, only to abandon the child. 

Sorrow was the first to return and find the child in the house, obviously intrigued and took it with her.

"Alright, but this once..." She quietly mumbled and picked up the child, swinging her around a bit as the child giggled in enjoyment.

"Fun fun!" They barked and danced in the air as Sorrow tried to smile, but couldn't. 

"Mom mom, you best mom!" As Sorrow smiled, she happily nodded and placed the child down on her bed. She then scooped up the girl and placed the blanket around them. As she hugged her child, she pulled a small music box out of her pocket. Holding it in front of her child and herself, she wined up the music box, is now playing a sweet melody as she let go of the handle. 

As the child smiled, she happily looked up at her mother.

Sorrow smiled back, kissing her forehead as they both rocked to the melody slowly.