Radiant_Day x Reader

sorry for not posting, currently going through a serious situation.

the image above ain't mine, nor is the video

------------------------------

Radiant groaned in annoyance. You, being his girlfriend, haven't been giving him his attention. Being the bottom he is, he wanted your love. But, you didn't give it to him. Why be exact? Well, maybe it was because he forgot to return from work on your special night with him. He and you agreed to go on a date outside the wall, and you had brought the finest red wine that you could find.

Sad that you drank it all, only to sleep and cry when you slept. You remembered waking up from a hung-over and not remembering shit of what you did last night. Radiant, reminded you how you fought with him because you drank the wine. Everything clicked on that exact night, which drew glares and battles between you both.

Not letting him stay in your shared home, he went to go have a sleep-over at Benevolent's and since he didn't have the semi-liking of you, he was quite... proud he got away from you.

You sighed out of boredom, taking another cup of tequila and crying more. You never felt so depressed and guilty in your life, ever. Downing your 14th glass of tequila, you drunkenly chuckled your heart out. It felt so terrible.

Letting your head play with your feelings, you felt like you could choke on your own memories that became splitting memories to you and your helpless soul.

Using a tissue to wipe away your tears, you heard a familiar knock at the door.

"Sweet-heart, are you in there..?" Radiant. Of course, it was Radiant, he did the special knock he would use to alarm it was him. Just for safety and personal reasons. Getting up, trying not to fall, you opened the door to reveal Radiant, who was worriedly panicking as he saw your terrible state.

"Sweetie! Look at you!" He cupped your cheek as you just fell to his soft touch. He gave a sympathetic look as he sighed, trying not to be angry at you.

"Mweh... My head hurts.." "That's because you drank a whole gallon of wine last night," "Not my fault it tasted good." "You literally started to steal my gun to have a brawl out with Macabre." 

Growling loudly, you shuffled yourself away from him as she tried her best to get away from Radiant. He sighed in reply, again, slightly discomfort with your condition and reactions to him. 

"Honey, Sweet-heart... You need to rest and have some medicine.." Radiant took out a small bottle of Medicine, marked with Benevolent's name on the side. You instantly hissed at the bottle of medicine, as if you were a cat about to be thrown into a tub of water. 

"Don't come near me with that!" 

"But it will help you!" 

"No no no!" 

"Come onnn!~" 

"Get away from me!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" 

You dashed, running out the window that was open. Making Radiant panic, he instantly dashed out the 'closed' window, shattering it as he chased you around.

"Don't make me force this medicine!" 

"GET AWAYYY!!"