kisses and hugs || macabre x reader

DIS A GIFT FOR NOT ONLY ONE, BUT EVERYONE WHO LOVES MACABRE- JSJSJSJ HOT TSUNDERE MAN MARRY THESE PEOPLE ee-

i gotta go to the hospital for serious treatment and checks on my health since i have had my latest passing out from not eating much jsjsjs. sorry for not making this long ;(((

school also starts next week so updates may be slowww

sorry requestors ;cc

i hate school

——————————————————

What if he doesn't repay the feelings back? 

You thought as you anxiously looked around. You searching for something, something to help the situation you got yourself into perhaps.
You were already dropping tons of things out of fear and social anxiety. Your were shaking intensely since Radiant nor Benevolent was there to give you advice for this so called "date" you asked Macabre on. Though he never thought someone would date him, he accepted your request.
To where now que a rushing woman trying to find her phone.
What's so important of that phone?
I don't know.

Tugging at your ends of your [outfit], the amount of salvia gaining in your mouth had leveled, swallow the liquid.

Re-opening and then closing your eyes continued as you felt the tiredness had started to hit you hard but didn't stop you from walking and pacing around. Finally, calming down, you sat down on the couch, only to hear something beep underneath your arm that slung off the arm-chair. 

Lifting it up, I met with my phone, with Scary's call-number and icon appearing. Quickly grabbing the small phone and answering, hearing Scary's voice on the otherside. Smiling, I got up and finally left my residence to head out. 

——————————————————

"[Y/N] it's alright, I know Macabre thick and thin. Don't worry about it." Benevolent cheered me up as he gave me a reassuring hug. I and Benevolent were best friends, we met as kids and we've grown up together for who knows how long. 

"Are you sure..? You say you know him thick and thin, yet you've always been shy and scared around him." You questioned him, making him sigh.

"Because he's an operative, we have to know him or else what happens to him when he gets convinced or hypnotized." Benevolent mumbled out, but you weren't able to hear it. 

——————————————————

You and Macabre giggled as you both continued to kiss in the shared bed you both owned. You smiled as Macabre just smirked, looking into your shining [E/C] eyes as you both pulled away. 

"We can't do it tonight, today was just date night." 

"Awh.." Macabre growled as he hugged you , digging him head into your neck. He gave small little kisses and kitty kisses as he mumbled sweet nothingness into your ear.

"Macabre, honeyyy, we should really sleep... It's 2:37 AM.."  You mumbled as Macabre didn't move. The feeling of someone breathing hit you, making you look somehow and could tell Macabre was sleeping.

Groaning silently, you hugged Macabre as you both slept quietly.

Knowing your date went swell, Macabre smirked, lifting up his head as he finally sat up, giving your lips a peck before pulling the sheets of blankets over both of the figures in the bed, He therefore hugged you from then.

——————————————————

i'm so sorry if this was short legit im scared to go to the hospital and have panic attack, only a small one though but i rlly hate the hospital, ive had bad experiences with me.