Reclaiming The Stars

Priyanka Guevarra, a carefree with just the right amount of wild seventeen year old girl who had this huge crush on Lorenzo Agustin, the grandson of her father's boss.

Mapayapa at normal ang kanilang pamumuhay hanggang sa dumating ang araw na hindi nila inaasahan. She lost the stars, the only thing that gave her hope because of the Agustins.

She stood up on her ground, with no one but herself, and continued living despite it all. But her skies were empty and someone from her past wanted to fill it up again. Without her knowing that he got his eyes on her all along.

Will she be brave enough to let go of the darkness and reclaim the stars?

Agustin Series #1
Reclaiming The Stars

Tagalog-English

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

There might be tons of errors in terms of punctuation, grammars, way of typing and a lot more. 

This story may contain trigger warnings. Read at your own risk.

Completed story.

Follow me on my social media accounts:

Facebook: Clyde Karyll Casapao

Twitter: @kclydiee

Instagram: @clydekaryll

All rights reserved. 2020.

Enjoy reading! 💜