Author's Note

Author's Note

Ang cute pakinggan nung Author's Note, anyways...

Everything was and still new to me. Once I was a reader, dreaming to be a writer. Now, I can fully say, I am both. My journey had been long, I sometimes shut down, but I never ran out of words, they were my escape.

I am Clyde, 17, and my occupation is to write. I finished writing my first ever story, Reclaiming the Stars but I am just a dark sky without my stars.

To my family, especially my mommy, my besties, Yayo and Raddy the ultimate commentator and the most consistent, Franny. To those who continued to believe in me, my former and present classmates, Yvette, Via, Diana, Shayi, Theresa, Jupe, AJ, Harold. Those who trusted me, Kwinny, Ate Ella, Ate Maycks, Kristine, Dapepe, Ate Arvie, Jami, Trixie, Verlina, lalo na si Cristell, my sissy Jam and Ate Tricia and a lot more. Thank you, all of you made me the happiest!

You always tell me I'm a good writer but your imagination, the way you create the events with my words makes you the best. Your mind impressed me.

"Mas magaling ka sa'kin dahil lahat ng sinusulat ko, nai-imagine mo." —Maxinejiji

Watch out for my next stories!

I will continue writing.

This had been Author Clyde, signing off. I love you all!

Will be back,
Cloudryll ♡

Anyways, this story is completed. Sorry for the errors, whether they are grammatical, typographical or any sorts. Some scenes, words, phrases, and sayings are inspired or from the underrated poetries I've read and true events I've encountered, thank you to them to.

missingframes
atticuspoetry
poets
poemsporn
silentheartfeels
prisonhearts
And a lot more!

June 13, 2020 to July 23, 2020
All rights reserved. 2020.