Chapter 1

Shuhua's POV

We are now doing a live right now, I'm with Soojin Unnie and Miyeon Unnie. I'm drinking some tea at the corner cause I'm doing some diet cause we are close to our comeback date and we need to get in shape. But as I drank my tea I noticed Soojin Unnie, she's typing and at the same time smiling and blushing.

After I drank the tea, I just stared at her, to Soojin Unnie for too long. I examined her,she is smiling and blushing? Why is she smiling and blushing? I questioned myself.

"Jin-Jin ah!"I shouted.

She's a bit shocked and surprised.

"Why?!"Soojin Unnie asked  me.

"Why are you smiling and blushing?"I asked as  I smirked at her

"I-Im just stalking fans and I saw these corny flirty jokes ."She answered but she stuttered? I heard that right?

"Oh,okay~"I said and didn't buy her excuses, she's hiding something, I just know.

Miyeon's POV

Shuhua asked why Soojin is smiling and blushing, But  I feel that Shuhua didn't bought that excuse, Soojin better said what's really happening before Shuhua finds out on her own.

Flashback..
(At the dorm)

I'm still awake and I felt kinda hungry so I walk towards the kitchen. I haven't ate dinner cause, I'm on a diet too. Same as the other members, we try to be in shape for our next comeback.

Before entering the kitchen, our living room comes first. I heard someone talking.

And there I saw Soojin in the living room, busy with her phone,looks like she's talking to someone? I decided to scare her but in the following happening I'm the one who gets surprised.

"I love you too Hui, Goodnight and sleep well. Dream of me."Soojin said shyly while chuckling from what she said. She's not that Soojin I knew, I didn't know she could throw lines like this. 

Well that was kinda cringe? I mumbled to myself.

Well, she lied to us. How can she? Like she should have said it to us, cause we are her co-members we live in the same rooftop. I confronted her, and she was shocked to see me standing in front of her.

"U-unnie?? Did you heared that?"She asked me."Yes, Why do you keep it as a secret from us?" I asked calmly."Well, I'm planning to tell you guys when I'm ready." She answered.

"Soojin, I support you but you should be careful around. Especially with Shuhua. You know that she has feelings for you. And be ready when she tries to distance herself for you for the mean time when she finds out. She will surely need to process things and needs some space. And I recommend that you should tell it to the other members as soon as possible. I'm sure they will understand."I said with a worry inside me.

"Thank you Unnie. I will." Soojin said with a smile.

End of flashback..

"Let's start the VLIVE now guys!"Our manager oppa said.

We started to talk to our Neverlands. And it was fun. I really appreciate them. They bring joy and motivate us to strive more harder in the future.

--

After our promotion with Oh My God, We are having a week off and after that we will start making songs again for our summer comeback.

Soojin's POV

Our entertainment gave us a week off. We are planning to go to a restaurant to celebrate for the success of this era."Let's go to a expensive korean restaurant shall we?!" Soyeon said excitingly.

"Your treat?" All of us in unison said.

"Fine. My treat." Soyeon forcefully agreed.

We got into the van and Shuhua is very clingy to me. Well as always, but it really sometimes irritates me. Hui gets jealous to it too.

"Someone's very clingy ey?" Yuqi teased Shuhua knowing that Shuhua has feelings for me. Well I got really used to it, but sometimes I'm not in  the mood really like right now so I just rolled my eyes at her.

Shuhua kicked Yuqi's seat that's why I laughed."Why?!Why?! Aren't you clingy tho?" Yuqi asked and her voice is hella loud.

"What are you two  by the way?" Yuqi added with a bit of teasing.

"Frien--" I got cut off by Shuhua"Couples!"Shuhua said excitingly.

Not knowing we are here in our destination. We got off the van.We arrived at the restaurant, Shuhua sat beside Yuqi and Minnie, thank God.Like I said sometimes she irritates me,but sometimes I still miss her presences.

I heard some teasing when Shuha sat beside the"Eh? You just sat beside us? A miracle?!" Yuqi teased Shuhua.

"What's the problem with that?" Shuhua asked confusingly."Well you always sit beside Soojin Unnie so it's rare for you to sit with us." Yuqi answered.

A/N: SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY HOPE Y'ALL SUPPORT AND READ THIS. I WANT TO MAKE ONE FOR SOOSHU BECAUSE WHY NOT