Chapter 38

Shuhua's POV

Soojin Unnie tapped me at the back cause she is straving and she wants me to come with her. I'm kinda starving too so I accepted her offer to go to the convenience store.

I put on my coat and we headed out towards the store.

We just walked cause the convenience store is just one block away.

What do you want Unnie? I asked while scanning the foods at the aisle

I'll just get ramen, I'll wait for you at the counter. She said while picking up a ramen and she head towards the cashier.

I was just scanning thru the aisle and I heard the door of the store opened and couple of young men entered the store, maybe in early 18? I didn't mind it cause I just focused at the food I'm picking

Some young men came near me and they scanned me.Maybe our fan? We are 1 meter away and he is still looking at me.

I panicked and I picked up the food that I picked.

I ran towards to Soojin Unnie and I back hugged her and put my chin on her shoulders.

She showed her confused face and faced me.

Why? What happened? She said while hugging me back

N-nothing,here. I'll pay. I said while giving her my credit card and I broke the hug.

Oh okay. I'll wait for you. She said then left.

I paid the food and picked up the bags of foods. I head infront of the store and I called JinJin

Jinnn? I shouted at her which made her startled

O-oh? Are you done already? Let's go now. I'm hungry. She said then she quickly put her mobile phone at her pocket with a nervous face

Is something bothering my JinJin? I said sweetly while clinging into her arms.

Nothing,it's just...ughh nevermind. I'll tell it to you when we get home. She said and then she walked so fast.

We arrived at the dorm and Soojin Unnie prepared our foods to eat.

I knocked at Minnie and Miyeon Unnie's room,they are still awake,it's still early. They usually sleep at 2 AM specially we don't have to do anything the next day.

Unnie's I got something for you,just get it if you want some. I said then I closed the door.

Then I headed to Yuqi and Soyeon Unnie room.

I knocked aggressively and said what I need to said and closed the door.

I then head towards our room to get our pillows and blankets, we are planning to sleep in our living room.

I saw that the sofa bed is arranged and our food is ready.

And I saw the woman,the woman who made me experience new and different feelings. She did hurt me that doesn't mean I do not love her as much a I did in the past. Such a martyr right? Well that's love. Even if you are the smartest person you will become stupid in love. And you'll never realized how much you've sacrificed for that person. Shit. What are you thinking Yeh Shuhua? Do I really love her still? Or I just got overwhelmed by her actions these past few days.

YAH! YEH SHUHUA STOP LOOKING AT ME AND LET'S EAT I'M HUNGRY. Soojin shouted that snapped me out of my thoughts.

O-oh Unnie,I'm sorry. I just admired your facial features isn't that bad? I said but why did the heck I said that? Are you crazy Yeh Shuhua??

Soojin Unnie didn't answered and we just remained silent.

Sit now, I picked a movie to watch. She said while smiling

Unnie,before we watch some movies you picked, can you tell me what will you suppose to say to me when we are walking to head back to our dorm. I said while munching on some ramen that we bought at the store.

U-uhm,so just please promise me that you'll treat me the same? And you will not distant yourself from mine. She said seriously

I just nodded while looking at the TV

Look at me and cherish this moment while I still have confidence. She said while her brows are up

I immediately faced her with my puppy face.

It might be too early but,Yeh Shuhua can I court you? She said nervously

Before I get to answer we heard a loud gasped

We looked at the back and we say the four girls.

They laughed nervously knowing I'll shout at them

They just teased us,we didn't mind them.

They proceeded to the kitchen to eat the food we bought for them.

U-uhm Shuhua you didn't answer my question. Soojin Unnie said with a small pout on her face.

You are so cute.But yes you can. Who wouldn't love to get courted by the one only Seo Soojin. I said jokingly

I saw her blushed.

Blushing? I said while I faced her

She ignored me

Stopppp,let's just watch the movie that I picked. JinJin said that made me focus at the TV

She put her heads on my shoulder and she made our hands interwined with each other.

This is the unusual JinJin. She never showed this side of her. Maybe she is that serious about me. We just enjoyed the movie and have some laughter. That maybe simple but this night is memorable.Simply because I'm with someone very special to my heart.

We finished the movie and Soojin Unnie is sleepy and I can see it at her face.

Sleep now Unnie. I'll clean this up Jin Jin~ah. I said softly I was about to stand up but she stopped me.

Set it aside. Sleep with me now please? She said with a pleading eyes

Aish this girl how can she be like this?

Fineee,now you close your eyes and I will too. I said while spreading the blanket and I laid down the bed.

She cuddled with me and we dozed off to sleep.

I hope we can stay like this forever my JinJin

Let's take the risk to stop thinking of "what if's"