Chapter 43

Soojin's POV

Days become weeks and weeks become months. I've been courting Shuhua for 4 months now. After our promotion for Luv U, I started courting her.

I'm sitting at the chair inside at our room planning what to do. Shuhua's asleep she got tired yesterday cause she hang out  with Elkie.

Elkie cleared it out. She has feelings for Shuhua but she still respects what's going on between Shuhua and I.

She helped me with some date plans and it really worked well,thanks to Elkie.

I decided to go outside cause I'm getting hungry. It's now 1 PM in the afternoon and I didn't ate lunch yet cause I just woke up. C'mon how can I eat when I'm asleep?

I head towards the refrigirator to see what to eat.

After I picked a food to eat, I saw in my peripheral vision Minnie Unnie leaning at the counter top drinking water.

"It's been 4 months now. No planning to ask her?" Minnie Unnie said while looking at me seriously

"Just wait Unnie. I'll be asking her at the 23rd of this month." I said while closing the refrigirator.

"23rd? It's now the 20th." She said

"I've settled it all Unnie. The place is fixed. Her parents are staying at parents hotel. Maybe they are catching up now with each other." I said while chuckilng. I sat down at the dining table and placed down the food that was on the refrigirator. I microwaved it.

"Mwo?! What? H-her parents are here at Korea? She said that made me cover her mouth with my hands.

"Unnie shut up please?" I said while munching on some of the food.

"Tell me the whole plan please?" She said while pleading with her both hands together.

Before I get to answer her she cut me off.

"Yah! Are we even invited on that?!" She said while raising her voice at me. Yah this girl have mood swings. She suddenly went to softie from a monster.

"Of course. Why would y'all be left? It will be one of the most special events that will happen in my life." I said seriously that made Minnie Unnie smile.

"Now tell me the whole plan." She said that made me sigh. I don't know if I can trust her, well she's better than Yuqi.

---

"She'll surely love it." Minnie Unnie said loudly.

Aish this girl she's still gasping out of amusement because of my plan.

"Who will love it Unnie?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned around and I saw Shuhua with her brows up.

I quickly look to Minnie Unnie and gave her a if you said it you'll be dead stare.

"U-uhm nothing! I was just saying that you'll surely love it when she cuddles with you." Minnie Unnie said then laughed nerviously.

"Ah I'm sure it's not what you are talking about but of course." Shuhua said then sat beside me.

Minnie Unnie noticed it and she was about to get out but I stopped her.

"Unnie, can you wash the dished for me?" I pleaded.

She sighed in defeat and just nodded and picked up my plates and head towards the sink.

We got up and head towards our room. I lie beside her and we cuddle with each other.

"Let's go out for a walk at the park shall we?" I offered her

"Sure I will just take a bath first." She said then left.

Minutes later~

I was amazed and shocked how beautiful she is with her specs on

"Done starring  Jin Jin ah? Let's go now?" She said while laughing that made me snap out of my thoughts.

--

We are now here at the park and we are just strolling around when we decided to sit down in one of the benches. But not just a normal bench, the bench that we are heading to is really special to us. Well last time I thought it's childish but now I appreciated it really.

"YAH! IT'S STILL THERE!"Shuhua shouted while pointing at the bench which made us smile and run towards the bench.

It's still really there, how cute it is.

Stay safe humans. My update got earlier cause I got bored.

-latata52