Chapter 49

Soojin's POV

"We will not be able to stop over to eat cause we need to decorate before the other girls get there." Our manager said while still focusing at the road.

Yuqi just groaned and the rest of us except Shuhua said okay. Yuqi got shocked on why we said okay.

"Aren't you guys hungry??" She said at us

"Nope Yuqi yah. We ate before we hit the road right?" Miyeon asked her sarcasticlly

"YEAH BUT THAT WAS 2 HOURS AGO!FOOD IS OUR FUEL OF LIFE!" She shouted that made us laugh out loud. She really loves food but who doesn't

"Chill,one hour to go we are arriving at our destination and there's food in there." I said to made them stop. Shuhua is still sleeping, she might wake up due to Yuqi's loud ass voice.

As I expected she calmed down and cuddled with Soyeon who is really unbothered on what's happening right now.

I just rested my eyes and lately dozed off to sleep

--

Minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulders so I opened my eyes and I saw Soyeon.

"We are now here. Let's go so we can decorate now." She said the hopped out of the car

I sat properly and I saw Shuhua still sleeping so I decided to gently tap her shoulders.

After few many taps she woke up.

Her puppy eyes is really cute.

"Shuu~let's go now so we can decorateeee." I said then she nodded at me and stretched her arms.

I hopped out of the van and was about to get the luggage but Minnie shouted at me.

"The butler took the luggage out." She said that made me go inside the penthouse that's infront of the beach.

I opened the door and I saw Yuqi with Shuhua and Miyeon looking and walking all over the place. Soyeon is sitting at the couch with Minnie cause they are used to places like this. They hella rich too.

"So are you guys just gonna roam around and not start decorating? The others will be here in 2 hours." Our manager said that made everyone stopped from what they are doing

"I bought some stuffs for decorating." She said then dropped the plastic bags full of decorations.

We gathered around the living room and started decorating before TWICE,Blackpink,Mamamoo,Oh My Girl,Lovelyz and AOA seniors arrived.

(We ain't gonna include J*min in here okay?)

We finished decorating the place and their managers texted us that they are on their way they just stopped over to eat.

We sat down cause we are so tired. The maknae line didn't even helped but they are more tired than us.

"Yah why are you more tired than us? You didn't do any work." Minnie Unnie teased them while lazily laying at the couch.

"We did a lot Unnie!"Yuqi shouted

"Yeah like play with the decorations and run all over the place?" Soyeon said at her 

"YAHH--- Yuqi was cutted off by the loud and wide open of the door.

"TZUYU!!" Shuhua said then run towards Tzuyu to hug her tight.

"Sunbaenims! Hello!" Soyeon Unnie said brightly.

"Shuhua yah! Why did you just hugged Tzuyu? We took care of you too." Nayeon complained

"I'm sorry!" Shuhua said then run towards the TWICE members and they did a group hug.

"POKPAK!" I heard Minnie Unnie shouted that me look at them.

They collided and give each other tight hug.

I saw Jennie sunbaenim behind Lisa, she is giving Lisa and Minnie a death stare that made me smile. Oh Minnie is so dead

I grabbed Minnie quickly so that Jennie will stop giving them death glares.

"Yah why?" Minnie Unnie asked confusingly.

"Jennie Unnie is staring at you, not just a stare a death glare." I whispered at her that made her burst out of laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll take to Lisa." She said while still laughing. I left her still laughing.

I go to Moonbyul Unnie and hugged her.

"Hi Unnie!" I greeted her with a big smile on my face.

"Hello!" She said the hugged me back.

"Everyone! Go to your respective rooms. There are 10 bedrooms with 3 beds each.Each bedroom can occupy two people. I know most of you here are couples." The main butler announced.

"But Ms. Soojin's bandmate will share the biggest bedroom as per ordered by her parents." The main butler added.

"You all can rest first and we will just call you out for dinner and you can spend the rest of the night with all fun!" I shouted that made them jumped out of down from excitement.

They all rushed and picked out their luggages and head towards the door.

"We will surely have fun later." I said to myself.

Stay safe! Sorry for the late update got lazy

-latata52