-END-

Soojin's POV

She left.

And it's my fault

Our dream as a couple

And our dream for our group too.

Is ruined, because of me. That bet. Fucking bet.

"Unnie, let's spend our last day here and then tomorrow let's ask our manager to book us a flight to Taiwan." Soyeon said. She arrived minutes ago.

I just nodded, I really don't have the energy to talk to them.

I called Shuhua's parents too. They declined my calls. Now their trust to me will never get back. Yes I fucked up.

Minutes later our manager got a call. A call from Shuhua's parents.

He turned on his speaker phone for us to hear it.

:Hi, I'll make this fast cause Shuhua said not to contact anyone in Korea. But she arrived here safely. Don't go here for a mean time please. She needs to refresh. She just got overwhelmed from what happened. I still don't know what happened but I hope you guys can fix this. Take care.

After that Shuhua's Mother dropped the call quickly.

That made me fall and sit down. I felt weak. Knowing that I hurt someone I love the most and someone who loves me the most. I don't know maybe loved now.

Love is so damn scary but if you felt it, you'll be the happiest person. But we all need to experience something for us to grow. 

"That's what she wants, who am I to be a hindrance for her needs. For her to be happy, for her to think. But that doesn't mean I'll stop loving her. I can't love someone more than I love her." I said to them while tears are building up that makes my voice tremble. 

"She will comeback. I know that. Shuhua doesn't break her promises and the words she said." Soyeon said while patting my back

"Even if she doesn't comeback for me, just for the group. I want that. We still have dreams. I'm sorry if we are in this mess right now that will greatly affect our career." I said while looking at the sky. I'm here outside the door. 

"Girls, let's eat lunch first before you do your things and head back at the dorm." Our manager said

We just nodded and got inside the house and ate.

It was a quiet lunch. 

"Girls, you can stay here until tomorrow. We are heading back to dorm later. The IDLE members will. We need to fix things. Unfortunately Shuhua left the country for good. She took a year off hiatus." Our manager explained to them that made them dropped their utensils and looked up. 

"I'm very sorry. I was super drunk." Chanmi Unnie said with guilt all over her face.

"It's basically my fault Unnie. I agreed to the bet and no secrets will never be revealed." I said with a half smile on my face. It made me lose my appetite by just picturing myself in the past.

"But are you sure you'll let us stay in here?" Moonbyul Unnie said and worries are visible on her face.

"Yes Unnie. Take care please. This might be the last time you will go here, maybe I'll sell this. It's full of my lies and unhappy endings." I smile bitterly that made them look at me.

"Stop. In those lies and unhappy endings you'll learn something and it will turn you into a better version of yourself. We make mistakes for us to grow We made memories in here too, a happy one. We will go back here if all is fine and Shuhua is with us okay?" Minnie Unnie said. Wow I didn't expect her to say some things like this.