Chapter 3

Shuhua's POV

We got back to our dorm and the Unnies are in their respective rooms.I quickly proceeded to Yuqi's room. I feel so drain right now, my body is drained my brain. I can't even think properly. I just cried all the way we get here.

She washed her face and changed her clothes. She slept already, how can she right? but here I am spacing out again. I proceeded to change my clothes and I took a bath.

I went to the bed but, the pillows. There are no pillows. My pillows are in Soojin's room. Wtf can I be so unlucky?I can't sleep without my pillows. Especially my teddy bear. So I  quietly go to Soojin's room trying not to wake her up.

I opened the door and Soyeon Unnie is still awake. She is playing games in her cellphone."Why?" She asked while she is taking her earphones off."My pillows Unnie." I mouthed to her.

"It's with Soojin Unnie. She decided to sleep in your place." She whispered."Oh okay." I said while closing the door. She rarely go to my bed. I always go at her bed to bother her.

I didn't want to bother her sleep and I might wake her up it would be hella awkward.Guess you're very unlucky today Shuhua.

The next day..

I woke up because of the loud voice of Yuqi. How can she be so loud at the morning? Like, there's someone sleeping. Her energy..

"Aish.. Someone is sleeping here Song Yuqi." I shouted while trying to go out of the bed.

I just did my usual morning routine.I ate some breakfast and I just watched Netflix with the other girls for the whole day. Except with Soojin unnie obviously.

I really don't know what to feel. She just lied to us. I love her but it's not just the case. She shouldn't have made moves to me when we are doing Vlives and on cams even in off cams fuck it. It made me fall for her deeper.

After spacing out again

Soojin Unnie suddenly got out of her room."Shuhua?" Let's talk. She said."Why would I?" I asked coldly. 

The other girls got shocked with my reply. I don't blurt out words like that to Soojin Unni. They just know that I can't.

"Yah! Shuhua, respect. She's your Unnie still." Soyeon said with a disappointed tone. I just sighed after the feeling of defeat.Soojin Unnie just grabbed my wrist and she locked the door.

"So?" I asked having no interest at all. 

"Look I didn't intentionally wanna hurt you but I will get straight to the point. I just see you as a friend. As a little sister." Soojin said while having her head down.

"O...kay? That's all you wanna say? Come on I know you want to tell more hurtful words to me. Don't worry I'm not okay so don't worry that you will make me feel not okay." I said with a cold tone and bitting my lips because I don't wanna fucking cry in front of her. She's that type of person who directly say something  to you when she's close with you. But this is really what I not expect. I mean she just hurt me then she did it again? Can she just take a chill?

"Can you please stop acting like you own me?! You fell in love with me! And you know that I have no interest at girls at all!" Soojin said that made me shocked and even she, she got shocked with the words she said.She got shocked from what she just said. "Oh yeah. I  don't have rights to be like this. And yeah being gay is disgusting. Right? " I said and I didn't realize my tears are slowly falling.

"Don't worry. I will distance myself from you." I added and smiled at her,a fake one. 

I walked out the room and go out the dorm and I didn't know where will I go. I just let my feet go where will it bring me.

Miyeon's POV

Shuhua left, Soyeon tried to follow her but I stopped her. Sometimes people just need to be alone. 

"Let's give her some space." I said with a smile even though it's fake. I need to stand up for them. I'm the oldest here.Even if Soyeon is the leader, she can still lean on me. You know what they said right? That's why some of groups didn't made their oldest as a leader so that the leader can lean on someone older. If you are the leader and the oldest of course you'll be afraid of opening up your problems because you are their role model."You go to sleep I will wait for Shuhua until she go home." I said

They just nodded,and they  went to their rooms and I texted Shuhua. I'm really worried about her. When she's hurt or something happened she just wants to keep it to herself and be alone.

To Stupid🤷‍♀️
:Yah~ We're are you?
sent 10:34 PM

Stupid replied
:Unnie, I'm at Tzuyu's dorm. Don't worry. I will go back when our day off is done. :)

To Stupid🤷‍♀️
: Okay just tell me when you need me okay? I will immediately go there. Take care.

She just seened it. Maybe she's too tired,cause it's pretty late.I will rest now. I will just tell the girls tomorrow when I wake up.

A/N: THATS ALL FOR NOW I WILL REST FIRST HIHI. TWICE IS HAVING A COMEBACK ANY NEVERLAND/ONCE HERE???