Chapter 46

Shuhua's POV

I was about to  text Tzuyu to ask if they are available,then I remembered how are they gonna come here?

"Wait,how can they come here?" I asked while holding my phone.

"The private jet that we have." Soojin said calmly

"Woah,are you sure?" I said then after that she nodded at me.

"Okay I'll text them." I said the focused my attention to my phone

To Tzuyu😌
:Are you guys all available?

From Tzuyu
:Sadly no,we are preparing for our online concert. And by the way. You guys did well at your online concert! We paid and watched it.

To Shuhua
:Oh okayyy! We will watch yours too. Thank you take care idiot!

"Unnies,they aren't available they are practicing for their online concert." I explained then stood up to bring the plates to the dishwasher.

It's now 6PM and we just lay all day at the couch and do jammings and talks.

Feel like I needed to get and need some fresh air. They have roof top here. So I decided to leave them first and have some fresh air.

"I'll go up to the rooftop first. I need some fresh air." I said smilingly at them to assure them that I'm okay. I just really need some air.

"You want me to come with you?"Jin said while slightly holding my waist.

I was about to nod to her but Soyeon talked.

"A-ah I'll just say something to Soojin Unnie before you go." She said looked like she is panicking. Why tho?

"O-okay?" I said hesitantly.

"I'll go now. I'll be right back." I said then go up to the roof top.

Soojin's POV

"Why did you want to talk to me?" I said as I saw Shuhua going up.

"Unnie." Yuqi said seriously

"Why--" I was cutted off by Yuqi.

"Is this still part of your bet?" Yuqi said while her brow are furrowed.

"W-what?" I was shocked cause how do they knew that? I mean--

"I said is this all part of your bet?!" Yuqi shouted at me.

"Of course not. I wouldn't  effort just because of that bet! It's now done. Months ago the bet is over!" I answered to them

"Just make sure Unnie. I don't want seeing Shuhua cry again because of you again. If she ever knew about this, you can never talk to her again." Yuqi warned me.

"Yah! Stop it. If you act like this infront of Shuhua I'll punch the two of you." Soyeon said

"I'm now going to Shuhua." I said then stood up.

"Unnie, I trust you in here. Shuhua did too again. So don't ever mess this up." Yuqi said calmly

"I know and I won't. I love your best friend." I said then smiled.

I'm now at the roof top. I saw Shuhua sitting at one of our hammocks.

.
"Hey." I said softly.

She turned around, I saw her smiling at me.

"Oh hey." She said then gestured me to come sit with her. So I did.

I put my arms at her shoulder, she leaned her heads on it.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said that words have deep meanings with it.

"They are beautiful." She suddenly said.

"Yeah they are. But why do you think it's beautiful?" I asked her while looking at her

"Nothing,just they are perfect. They shine even they are surrounded by darkness." She explained to me sincerely.