Chapter 25

Soojin's POV

Shuhua got home and she announced happily that she and Elkie have a matching rings. I saw it earlier because Elkie posted it on her Instagram account.

We used to be like that. I just then sighed thinking about that scenario that Shuhua threw our promise ring.

Flashback at the park

After Shuhua left us she dropped something so I followed her

I was behind her and she took out something and I saw that she is holding our promise ring.

So I hid behind the bench and watch what will she do.

She threw it.

I don't know how to feel.

I somehow feel weak and I felt anger and sadness at the same time.

Why would she throw things that are valuable for her? Or is that thing still valuable for her? Did I really broke her heart that much?

I texted her cause of anger. She just seened it.

End of flashback.

Shuhua and I are both in our respective beds and no one dared to talk. I really can't open my feelings about the members I don't know why.

Hui and I became friends after we broke up. He knew that I still love Shuhua and he still loves Kino too. But I don't know it's complicated, Elkie and Shuhua are now dating it's now too late.

So I texted him. I wanted to meet up with someone and I need advice. He's been there before. With Kino, I know he experienced this too.

To Hui
:Yah gay! Can we meet up tomorrow dinner?

From Hui
: Yah! How dare you call me that? You're gay too🙄. Btw, I'll come if it's a treat :)

To Hui
:Aish! Fine. After our practice I'll text you.Bye don't reply I'll sleep now.

After thinking and staring at the ceiling for too damn long, I fell asleep.

The next day..

We are at the company right now and we are preparing for our comeback

Shuhua is beside me right now and she is holding my hands right now.

We are in the middle of our break.

"Unnie you want to grab dinner later with Elkie?" Shuhua suddenly asked me while facing me

"O-oh I will have a dinner with a friend." I said hesitantly. Elkie is there I don't want to be a third wheel too.

"Oh okay sure." She said with a dissapointed face.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you next time." I said while patting her head.

The choreographer then called us and we practiced the whole day.

After our practice

"I'll go now. I will not eat dinner at our dorm. I'll be meeting a friend." I said while packing up my things.

"Me too! I'll pick up Elkie and we'll have a dinner too." Shuhua said excitingly

Excited much huh?

"Okay, take care!" The four girls said in unison.

I then texted Hui

To Hui
:Yah, go now to the café.

From Hui
:Okay.

I left the practice room and I took a cab to get to the café where Hui and I will be meeting.

--

At the café

"Why did you want to meet me?" Hui said while sipping on some coffee

"I'll be quick, Kino and I will go to watch some movies later." He added.

:So, basically. I'm confused with my feelings with Shuhua. And Elkie and Shuhua are now dating guess it's too late to confess." I said worriedly.

"But why me tho?" Hui asked scratching his nape

"I still can't open it too the other girls." I said.

"Ohh, it's not too late Soojin, just trust the process, and if destiny really wants you and Shuhua to be together they'll make a way. Or just simply follow your heart. Be affecionate to her if you want,but know your limits. Cause you said they are dating right? Just trust the process of Him." He said while pointing at the sky.

"Thank you Oppa! It somehow felt great. I'll try to apply it to myself." I said

"Okay then, I'll go now. I paid for my drinks so you don't need to pay for it. Just treat me next time." He said while standing up.

He then waved goodbye and left.

I just ordered some meals cause I didn't want to eat there alone.

I took a cab and I went straight to my dorm.

Shuhua's not yet here. Well it's early. Me and Hui just met up for about 30 minutes or so.

I left my food at the table and left a note not to eat it cause it's mine and I'll eat it later when I get hungry.

Stay safe!

-latata52