Chapter 45

Soojin's POV

I woke up minutes later before we land at our destination. I felt a little hungry so maybe that's why I woke up.

I press the button to notify the flight attendants that I need something.

Seconds later,the flight attendant arrived with a smile on her face and a proper body posture.

"What do you need Ma'am?" She asked me after bowing to me.

"Can I have some sandwich? Any sandwich will do." I said while looking at her.

"Okay Ma'am, the food will arrive in 5 minutes or less. And Ma'am I wanna just notify you that in 20 minutes we will land at your private island." She said then bowed to me. After saying that she left.

●●●

I ate the sandwich and I woke Shuhua up. We are now preparing for the landing of our jet.

--

We safely arrived at our private island. It's now 3 AM in the morning and my parents gladly welcomed Shuhua.

They welcomed Shuhua with a tight embrace. That made Shuhua out of breath.

We are now at our room. I'm planning to sleep now cause we will eat together at 10 A.M later. But I can't,it still feels unreal that me and Shuhua are now official. We've been through a lot and I'm glad that we are now happy of what's happening at the present. I hope in the future too.

I feel sleepy so I decided to go to our bed now. Shuhua's sleeping peacefully. She really loves her sleep but not more than me.

○○○

Shuhua's POV

I woke up seeing Jin Jin's face. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggles her face on to my neck.

"Good Morning Baby!" Soojin said while stretching up her arms freely.

"Good Morning! Did you sleep well Jin Jin~ah?" I asked her while pinching her soft cheeks uwu

"Not really" She said while looking at me.

"Why? Did I moved too much while sleeping?" I said with a worried tone.

"No, I'm just thinking of somethings." She explained

"Okay,if you need to talk it out just know that I'm here. I'm not just your lover but a bestfriend too." I said while smiling at her. After saying that we heard a loud knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted I know that's Yuqi, if it's a loud knock it's Yuqi. It's not only her voice that it's loud her actions too.

The door widely opened,there I saw the 4 girls smiling widely at us.

"Why are you here?" I said with a jokingly mad tone.

"You need to tell what happened duh!" Yuqi said then sat infront of us.

"Can we just tell you this at the dorm? I'm now hungryy." I said to them

"We are here to tell you that originally but Yuqi is Yuqi." Soyeon Unnie explained.

"Okay let's goo!" I said then stood up and then jumped at the bed.

"You might get hurt." Jin Jin said while guiding me if I ever fall.

"Jin Jin jump!" I said to her while still jumping. She looked at me with a look that "should I do it or nah?". And in the end she jumped with me.

"Oh shit it's the first day for SooShu being an official couple then Shuhua already made Soojin loss her last braincell." Minnie Unnie said while laughing at us.

"Yah Unnie stop! Let's now eat I'm really hungry." I said then I jumped off the bed.

We got out off our room and proceeded to the dining room.

Their I saw Jin Jin's parents and mine. They are smiling while talking too each other how cute.

"Oh good morning girls!" Soojin's mother greeted us noticing our presence.

After Soojin's Mom greeted,it made my parents turn around us.

"Good Morning! Let's now eat okay?" My mother offered.

We sat down at our respective chairs and have some talks about our lives and what happened yesterday.

"You can spend your time at the roof top. We have hammocks there if you want to stay for a little longer. The best time for to go there it at sunrise,sunset or midnight." Soojin's father said while smiling at us.

"Right! Girls enjoy your stay here! We will now leave." Soojin's Mother said that made us shocked.

"What Mom? I thought-- Soojin got cut off  by her dad

"We the parents have seperate vacation. We are getting to know each other." Her Father explained which made me laugh.

Getting to know each other what?

"We'll go to Hawaii." Soojin's mother said that made us gasped.

"Okay our flight is 2 hours from now so we should go now." Soojin's Mom said.

"Okay Mom and Dad,be safe." Soojin said then kissed her parents, I did the same too.

Our parents left, that's when the girls become noisy and freely shout.

"Here we go again." I heard Soojin as she sighed and lean her body to the chair.

I put my hands on hers and rubbed it,which made her calm.

"Aren't you used to it?" I said while smiling at her

She just laughed at me

"Oh guys when are we gonna continue the hangout with TWICE and BLACKPINK?" Yuqi asked us.

"Say to them to come here." Soojin suggested.

"That's a great idea Jin Jin!" I shouted

Stay safe Humans. End is near hehe. Take care please.

-latata52