Chapter 4

Shuhua's POV

After what happened in the dorm. It's pure toxicity and we are not thinking straight. We both got carried away with our emotions, that's why we suddenly blurted out those words. You know that feeling when you let your emotions take over you? We both let our emotions did that, that's why.

I proceeded to Tzuyu's dorm.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Shuhua? Why are you here?" Nayeon confusingly asked. "O-oh Unnie I'm sorry to disturb but can I know where is Tzuyu right now?" I asked"She's here,let me call her.She's just flirting with Sana" She answered and laughed at same time from what she said

"YAH TZUYU SHUHUA IS HERE STOP FLIRTING WITH SANA!!" Nayeon shouted that made me chuckled.

Omg? Tzuyu and Sana? Ey what a ship. I said to myself.

I heard Tzuyu running towards the door."Shuhua why are you here?" Tzuyu asked me with a worried face.

"S-something happened. Can I stay here for awhile?" I asked shyly. She surely knows what I meant about that. I always tell her about my feelings for  Soojin Unni. 

Tzuyu's POV

Aigo. When Shuhua said something happened, I immediately know what's up. Aish this girl. I said to stop but well that's love. We get crazy over love.

"Yes ofcourse! Unnies will don't mind at all." I answered immediately "Come inside."She just nodded and took of her shoes at the entrace. She smiled then followed me.

"YAHH UNNIES!! MEETING!" I shouted. All of my Unnies get out of their room with a confused face maybe some irritating faces too.

"Yah! Why are you shouting Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked me."Yeah. Why?" Sana asked.

"It better be important Chou Tzuyu you just disturbed me in my game." Mina said with a irritated tone while raising her eyebrows.

"Okay y'all can you chill we have a visitor." Jihyo said and pointed at Shuhua.

They just gasped out of surprise. They love Shuhua, sometimes I think that they love Shuhua more than me.

"So yeah speaking of that, Shuhua will stay here, because something happened in their dorm." I said plainly while looking at them.

Their face lit up like a 5 year old children. Am I living with my older sisters or what?

"It's okayyyy! It would be fun. Lets have fun!" Dahyun said while dancing like she's in the bar. The Unnies just face palmed their face. They are embarrassed for Dahyun.

Shuhua just smiled."Thank you! I will repay you. When you are all free let's eat something yummy!" Shuhua said exicitingly.

"Jokbal?!" Momo said and her eyes widened. She really likes pig's feet since trainee days. What's good with that.

"Aish Momo yah. You never get tired of jokbal." Nayeon jokingly said.

"Let's now go to our respective rooms." Jeongyeon said.

"I will just sleep here in the living room." Shuhua said"Are you sure?" Sana asked her and it's visible that she is worried for her. It's not quite comfortable to sleep her outside.

Shuhua nodded multiple times.

"Tzuyu get the blanket and pillows for Shuhua." Jihyo said

I gave the pillows to Shuhua and we just talked for awhile. I didn't bring up the topic first. She needs some healing time first."Shuhua I will go to bed right now. Tomorrow let's have fun shall we?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Sure Tzuyu! Thank you to you and to your members for accepting me." Shuhua said with a smile on her face while she is preparing to lay down on the sofa bed.

"Goodnight Shuhua." I said

"Goodnight too Yoda." She said while teasing and smiling me.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I WILL MAKE UP TO YOU GUYS HIHI.