Chapter 27

Shuhua's POV

The next day..

I woke up and my head hurts so bad.

Elkie and I are cuddling right now. Oh yeah I told her to stay.

I quietly remove Elkie's hands that was on me. But I failed I woke her up.

She stretched her arms and smiled at me.

"Goodmorning Hon!" I said not minding the pain.

"Shh, Soojin might get awake." She said while hushing and putting her index finger on my lips.

"Okay okay." I said then I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for taking care of me and staying by my side." I said still clinging on her.

"No problem Hon." She said while patting my head.

"Can you still stay with me for another day? Please?" I asked I don't know I just feel happy when she's around.

"Don't know bout that Hon. Soyeon just agreed because you were drunk. And you can't sleep comfortably here." She said while pouting

Aish this girl how can be this cute?

"I'll take care of Soyeon Unnie. We'll just sleep at the sofa bed at the living room." I said while smiling at her.

"Okay if you say so." She said

:Let's now go outside, maybe they are waiting for us." I said as I stood up from my bed and so as Elkie.

I held her hand naturally while walking out of our room.

We then attract the attention of all the girls in the dormitory.

"Are you two dating? Isn't it too fast you just came from---" Yuqi was cutted of by Soyeon.

"Yah, you're faster than my rap while talking." Soyeon said while hitting Yuqi's arms

"We aren't dating tho. It's just the way I treat someone who is really special for me." I said and then Elkie and I sat at the sofa in the living room.

"Really? Why are you two calling each other "Hon" tho?" Yuqi said

:How did you know bout it?" Elkie and I asked in unison

They just chuckled but Soojin Unnie just remained silent.

"Well I was planning to wake you up but I heard that you were talking so I didn't even bother to knocked at the door." Yuqi said while preparing the plates for our breakfast.

"Oh, well we don't really know why are calling each other "Hon" it just came out naturally when we are calling or talking to each other." I said

---

We then proceeded to eat breakfast with Elkie.

After that, I asked Soyeon Unnie can Elkie stay here for another day. Gladly she agreed.

It was our rest day so I can spend more time with Elkie.

We really don't have something planned today.

But I think the girls will go out for a date with their love ones.

In the afternoon..

All the girls left now.  

:What are we gonna do now?" Elkie said while we are laying down at the sofa bed.

"Let's binge watch some movies and I'll order some food." I said while putting my arms on her waist.

"Your treat hon?" Elkie asked with a pleading eyes.

"Fine. I'll treat you cause I owe you one. Thanks for caring for me while I'm drunk." I said

"Go order some food." I added while smiling at her.

"Pizza please?" Elkie asked

I just nodded she's cute.

--

We picked movies to watch and the pizzas came.

After some time, Minnie and Miyeon came home.

"Oh Unnie! How was it? Did you have fun?" I asked with a full energy I don't know where did I get this kind of energy tho.

"It's really fun! We rode many rides and ate a lot of fair foods." Minnie said with a wide smile while holding Miyeon's hands.

"How bout you guys? What did you do?" Miyeon Unnie  asked us while heading towards us.

"We just binged watch some movies and ate some pizzas." I said

"Oh,okay we'll just head to our room now and we'll rest." Miyeon said

We just nodded.

After awhile I saw Elkie being sleepy so being a good friend I offered my shoulders so that she can sleep.

"Put your head on my shoulders hon, and if you want cuddle with me hehe." I said with a cute soft voice.

"Thanks hon." Elkie said and she then put her head on my shoulders and cuddled with me and she slept.

I'm really this sweet to my friends. But it's really different when it comes to Soojin Unnie. But she wasted it. So instead I'll just give it to the people who appreciates it.

Appreciate the people who really cares and loves you. Don't waste such thing on the person who don't. Stay safe humans

-latata52