Chapter 5

Miyeon's POV

(The next day)

I was the first one to wake up. I didn't get much sleep because I'm thinking of Shuhua.

I got out of my bed quietly because Minnie is still asleep. She easily gets awake so we need to be quiet. It's important to have much sleep,which I didn't get.I proceeded to the kitchen and I just cooked some pancakes.Soojin came out of her room.

"Unnie did Shuhua came home?" Soojin asked me. First thing in the morning,she asked me that as if she's not the one that cause all this drama and as if she cares. "No." I simply  answered.

"Do you even care?" I added making her shocked.

"Y-yes of course Unnie." She answered nervously.

I just remained silent. I don't wanna blurt out words because of my anger. I love Shuhua too. Not just a friend way more than that. I'm in pain. Yeah whatever, it will fade. I said to myself.

The rest of the girls are in the dining table

"Do you know where Shuhua is?" Soyeon said while looking at me.
And then all of their glaze are focused on me. Except Soojin. She should feel guilty.

"Yes." I answered plainly."Where is she??" Yuqi asked to me.

"At Tzuyu's dorm. Don't bother her. She said to me that don't worry she is safe." I said while standing up bringing the plate to the sink.

"Last one to finish their meal wash the dishes." I said while running to the living room.I know that Yuqi will be the last. I just want to tease her.

"YAH!! MIYEON UNNIE!!" Yuqi shouted while fake crying."Stop with that go wash the dishes. And you are not cute." Minnie said teasing her.

Soojin's POV

Hui texted me and he wanted to meet up.

He makes me happy and I love him so much. This time can I be happy? I want to be selfish to just be happy. Is that normal?

I excitedly prepared for my clothes and I just more a simple Calvin Klein white t-shirt and a denim short.

Hui picked me up in our dorm that made my unnies shocked.

"Hello? Come in?" Miyeon got shocked because she saw Hui in our dorm door."No thanks, I'm just waiting for Soojin." He said with a smiling face.

I heard Miyeon unnie knocked in the door so I immediately opened it."Hui is there." Miyeon said

"Eh? O-okay Unnie." I said while quickly putting my shoes on.

I was about to leave my room but I felt a hand gripping into my wrist."Don't get caught Soojin." Miyeon Unnie said with a worried faceI just nodded and went to Hui's position.

He hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks. I felt kinda awkward cause the Unnies are watching.

"See you later Unnie." I said with a smile.

We both get out of the car. Hui opened the door for me. 

How sweet and gentleman.He held my hand. And all I felt is happiness and I feel safe around him.

Hui and I both entered the café that we both liked. We have a lot in common so yeah that's why we clicked.

Hui reserved us a private room so that no one will caught us.Then the waiter entered

"What would you like?"

"Carbonara with a garlic bread please." I said"Same order." Hui said smiling on the waiter.

We just ate and have a fun talk."Let's go to the near park shall we?"Hui asked while waiting for the bill.

"Sure." I said with excitement and happiness inside me.The bill arrived and we didn't wait for the change. 

We got in the car.Hui held my hand and kissed the back of my hand while driving.

"Yah. Stop you are driving." I said scolding him and taking away my hands of him. Minutes later he stopped the car and it made me confused.

"Why did you stopped the car?" I ask confusingly while staring at his eyes. Those eyes they are beautiful.

"I want to hold your hand and you said I was driving so I stopped it." Hui said while winking at me.

He slowly took of his seat belt and lean towards me. I got confused so I leaned a little back.

He continued to lean on me and I didn't know what's happening, I just knew when our lips touched.

He kissed me roughly. I kissed him back. He bit my lips causing him to enter his tongue on mine. We just passionately kissed.

We stopped making out because some damn phone was ringing.

It was Hui's.

"Go answer it." I said,He saw who is calling and he immediately answered it.

I got curious so I asked

"Who's that?" I mouthed. "Manager-nim."He said while mouthing it

The call ended.

"So we need to practice for our Kingdom performance. Sorry we will not be able to go to the park." He said sadly."Let me bring you to the dorm." He added

I just nodded.

We arrived at the dorm "Just drop me here infront of the lobby." I said"Okay."He said 

He kissed me goodbye.

I'm entering the lobby and I saw Shuhua walking towards the exit door.

A/N: SO THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. AND I HAVE A QUESTION? SHOULD WE MAKE IT A LONG ASS STORY OR JUST A SHORT ONE?