Chapter 8

Tzuyu's POV

I knocked on the doors of the unnies.

Soyeon Unnie opened it up for me and she is shocked.

"Where's Shuhua?" She asked seeing her eyes I can really sense that she is worried.

"She's at the car drunk. I'm just going to get her clothes." I said while taking of my shoes and heading to the living room.

"Okay wait I'm going to get what she packed on her room." Soyeon Unnie said while walking towards the room of Shuhua.

I guess the other girls are asleep. It's quiet here.

Soyeon Unnie took awhile but it doesn't really bother me maybe Shuhua packed too many stuffs.

Later on, Soyeon Unnie got out of the room and she handed me Shuhua's stuffs.

"Thank you Unnie." I said while bowing

"Welcome, take care.: Soyeon Unnie while smiling and closing the door for me.

Soyeon's POV

I entered Soojin's and Shuhua's room.

"Why?" Soojin asked.

"I'm just getting Shuhua's stuffs." I answered while picking up Shuhua's stuffs.

"She's drunk Unnie, what happened between you two?" I asked

"W-what Shuhua is drunk? W-we bumped into each other in the lobby while Hui is dropping me off." Soojin answered.

I just sighed. Shuhua's been hurt alot these following days. Our maknae

"I will go out now, Tzuyu is waiting." I just smiled while closing the door.

I just gave Shuhua's stuffs to Tzuyu and I decided to sleep. It's late when Tzuyu came.

Tzuyu's POV

I entered the car and I saw Shuhua sleeping in a weird position.

"Shuhua, your legs might hurt fix your position of sleeping please." I said while tapping her trying to wake her up.

Shuhua is in deep sleep, so she didn't even bother to move.

We arrived at our dorm.

I knocked multiple times

Jihyo Unnie was the one who opened up the door for me. She just stared at me. She's shocked cause I'm carrying Shuhua right now. And she's heavy af.

"Yah Unnie can you stop staring and help me? She's heavy." I said trying to lift Shuhua.

Jihyo Unnie helped me carrying Shuhua.

"Let's let her sleep in my room for a meantime." I said

We proceeded to my room and we lay Shuhua there.

We let her sleep first. So we get out of the room.

"What happened?" Jihyo Unnie asked

"Something happened. She likes Soojin alot and Soojin is dating someone else. And they bumped into each other I think." I said while preparing to cook some soup for Shuhua when she gets up.

"And Unnie please don't tell it to other girls. Let Shuhua explain first." Thank you. I added

Jihyo Unnie just nodded. She's one of the most trusted person in our group. And she gives pretty good advices.

I decided to take a sleep first cause it's getting late.

I get my pillow and blankets at my room and bring it to the couch.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.