Chapter 36

Soojin's POV

I didn't wanna eat dinner cause I'm too lazy and I don't really wanna eat too.

I was planning to go to Shuhua's bed but she's asleep.

She slept earlier than usual.

I just scrolled to my phone and a message popped out of my screen.

From Six Puzzle
Moonbyul:Let's go out tonight?
YooA:Let's go!

To Six Puzzle
:I can't we have sched tomorrow. Maybe next time,Have fun!

I turned off my phone and I stared at ceiling and I just spaced out,and it made me sleep

From ShuShu~❤
:Unnie let's meet at the Luna Café

I got excited from the message she sent. I'm planning to confess my true feelings for her.

So I decided to dress more casual.

I took a bath and I pick and dressed my self up.

I got out of my room and Miyeon Unnie saw me.

"Why are you smiling so widely Seo Soojin?" Miyeon Unnie said while holding the remote control.

"N-nothing Unnie. I'll go now. I'll be back." I said not making her reply. I quickly closed the door and entered my manager's car.

I entered the café and I'm trying to find Shuhua. But there's no sign of her presence. Maybe she's not yet here

I sat down at the corner so people won't notice us.

Minutes later I scan thru the menú

While scanning at their menú

I heard someone calling my name with a soft voice.

I dropped the menú and looked who is it.

I saw the person with a perfect facial feature and the person whom I love the most.

I was admiring her presence but she snapped me out of reality.

"Y-yes?" I asked while stuttering why did you did you stuttered?

"You are admiring my beauty too much. I might melt cause you are starring at me." She said while giggling.

She sat down while smiling at me. Oh how can you not fall in love with that kind of smile.

"Don't order Unnie. I'll have dinner with Elkie. I just want to say something very important. I wanted you to know this first cause you are very importand friend of mine. And you helped me a lot to be happy." She said while smiling

You sound happy. Now I'm scared cause I don't know what's gonna happen next.

"You sound so happy." I said while smiling unsurely.

"But, I'll tell you something too." I said unsurely.

"Okayyy, you go first Unnie." She souted.

"Lower your voice down please. We're at a public place." I said while hushing her mouth.

"But, no you should go first. You're the one who said it first." I said while leaning back at the chair.

"So uhm, I'm kinda dating with Elkie." She said and I saw her wide smile and I can tell that she really is happy with Elkie.

I was taken aback from what just happened.

:O-oh, nice. You guys make a great couple." I said with a fake smile.

But this shit hurts.

"So what about yours? What will you say?" She asked with curiousity on her face.

Oh how can I confess to her when she confessed  that she's dating someone else.

While I was thinking, I heard someone calling me with a worried tone.

"Unnie?! Why are you crying?" Shuhua said while panicking and at the same time she is worried.

I felt some tears flowing on my cheeks.

And I don't know how to do so I ran out the café. I heard Shuhua calling me but I didn't tried to look back. While I was crying people stared at me. But I don't care about what people think of me. I'm in pain. I'm just a human too. Who needs to let out the pain when it's too much.

---
Shuhua's POV

I got woken up by a sobbing sound.

I rubbed my eyes so that I can clearly identify who is it.

I heard the sound from Soojin's bed so I decided to take off her blanket for her and I tried to wake her up.

"Unnie! Unnie! Wake up it's a dream. Don't cry." I said while patting her aggressively.

"Shu! It was all just a dream?" She said while trying to sit down and she's still crying.

"Yes Unnie. Don't worry,I'm here." I said while holding her hands,and rubbing the back of her palm with my thumb finger.

When I said and did that action,she immediately hugged me. So tight, she never indicates a hug so I'm shocked and I'm even more shocked cause it's really tight.

She puts her head on my chest and she just hugged me.

I smelled the sweet scent of her perfume.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and I suddenly felt that my clothes are wet at the part if my chest where Soojin Unnie rested her head.

I leaned back to see if she really is crying.

"Why are you crying still Unnie? Do you not want my presence beside you?" I said while pouting.

"No, it's the exact opposite ShuShu." She said while sniffing.

I just smiled and she hit my soft spot. This girl really never fails to make me smile.

"But may I know what did you dream of?" I asked slowly maybe it's too personal for her.

"I dreamt of you leaving me." She said sadly.

"You know that I'll never leave you." I said breaking the hug and I pinched her cheeks with a assuring smile on my face.

She just nodded multiple times.

I wiped her tears that are flowing in her cheeks.

"I'll never hurt you my JinJin." I said sincerely

We lay down at Unnie's bed and we cuddled and we slept.

I'm back humans. Stay safe.

-latata52