Chapter 30

Shuhua's POV

We got home and I lay  Soojin Unnie at her bed.

I changed Soojin Unnie's clothes cause she's sweaty and her clothes smells like alcohol

I was about to stand up and let her sleep.

"Shu~ Stay by my side." Soojin Unnie said softly

"Unnie you will not sleep comfortably." I said with  a straight expression

"But when it comes to Elkie it's okay for you." She said

"Unnie you're very different from Elkie. She appreciates me and you do not." I said with a cold expression

"I-i'm sorry." Soojin Unnie said

I felt a little bit guilty so I lay beside her.

She put her left arms on my chest and her left legs on top of my tighs

Why are you making me feel like this?

I'm trying to move on. Please don't let me fall again for your actions.

I was spacing out the whole night.

I didn't sleep much because of this bothered feelings

--

Morning came.

I only slept for 2 hours.

My alarm went off at 5 AM, cause me and Soojin Unnie are going to record something.

I showered and I put on some clothes and I woke Soojin Unnie up.

"Unnie~ wake up now. We're scheduled for recording." I said while patting her back.

"Shit, this hangover." Soojin Unnie said while groaning

"Let's have some soup and medicine before the recording at the convenience store." I said while smiling

"Okay, I'll take a shower." Soojin Unnie said while smiling

She proceeded to the bathroom and took a bath and she dressed herself.

I'm waiting for her at the living room so I just scroll thru my phone.

After awhile it's now 6:30 AM our recording is at 8 so we still have time to eat a convenience store. Or probably at the cafeteria of our company.

Soojin Unnie left our room and proceeded to the living room

"So let's go?" She said while standing infront of me.

"Okay. Manager Oppa is waiting for us infront of the dorm." I said while standing up

The girls are still asleep maybe they are tired.

We left and then Soojin Unnie is clinging at my arms.

We're at the lobby.

"Oh yeah, this place is full of sad memories. At the elevator up to the outside." I whispered to myself but Soojin Unnie seemed to noticed it.

"What are you saying?" She asked with a confused tone and look

"N-nothing." I said shortly.

We got inside the van and me and Soojin Unnie sat beside each other.

Soojin's POV

We're at the car now and this sentence keep lingering on my head

"Oh yeah, this place is full of sad memories. At the elevator up to the outside."

What's the meaning of that?

I checked my phone and I saw the message of YooA.

From YooA
:Are you still going to do the dare?

To YooA
:Of course

From YooA
:Isn't that a bad idea?

To YooA
:Yeh it is but no one would really know. And I love her still.

From YooA
:YOU ARE GAY TOO?!

To YooA
:Yes :(:

I just stared at the ceiling after YooA texted me.

Someone suddenly spoke.

"Unnie, do you know that I saw you Hui Oppa kissing infront of the lobby two times. That shit hurts. But it made you happy so I just let it go." Shuhua said with tears flowing  but she's smiling and looking at me.

It went silent for seconds or so.

"W-what are you saying?" I said hesitantly while looking at the view of outside.

She didn't answer cause our Manager Oppa tried to break the ice.

"We're here at the company." Our Manager said while smiling awkwardly.

"Shuhua,I'll go straight to the convenience store. No need to come with me." I said at her and left the car

I wouldn't flirt with her when we are not in good terms people.

Shuhua's POV

Soojin Unnie left the car and I was about to leave the car but Manager Oppa talked to me.

"Are you okay?" Manager Oppa asked worriedly, Manager Oppa really know what we are feeling and he understands us.

"I don't know Oppa. My mouth just suddenly blurted out those words." I said as I sighed.

I left the car and I proceeded to the recording studio.

--

The recording was done.

Soojin Unnie suddenly come towards me.

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you repeatedly. We are having a comeback in a week so we better be good so that it will not affect our fans and the members." Soojin Unnie said while looking down.

I cupped her chin

"It's okay Unnie. For the fans and the members and for our own good too. We aren't kids anymore." I said while smiling at her.

Fucking shit. Yeh Shuhua you are really weak when it comes to her. I thought you ain't falling for that anymore?

"Shuhua? I've been calling you for the fourth time. Is something bothering you?" Soojin Unnie said while looking worried.

"N-nothing Unnie. Sorry." I said

"Let's go out for lunch? My treat." Soojin Unnie said with a gummy smile on her face.

Stay safe Human Beings that matters.

-latata52