Chapter 13

Shuhua's POV

Yuqi and Soojin Unnie have woken up now.

Minnie and Miyeon Unnie are in our dorm now.

"Announcement!" I said while shouting

"I will invite the Twice members later for dinner later and I said that you would come." 

"That would be cool." Yuqi said while smiling widely.

We're okay now by the way.

"Dinner only? Want to have an overnight party at one of our resorts?" Soyeon Unnie asked

"That would sound fun! You will all come right?!" I asked

"OF COURSE!" They all said in unison.

"Okay so I will just text Tzuyu and tell her the location and what time." I said while getting my phone.

:I wanted to invite my friends from BlackPink." Minnie Unnie said

We nodded like puppies.

The more the merrier HAAHAH

To Tzuyu
: Yah! Tell the Unnies that we will be having an overnight later at the New Village Resort. Soyeon Unnie owns that. We will stay there for 2 days and 1 night. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED PLEASE WE DON'T WAN'T ANY DRAMAS WHEN WE SHOULD BE HAVING FUN.

From Tzuyu
:Okay!! You don't need to treat us but thank you! We will bring foods too! 

We will only make happy memories 

After texting Tzuyu someone shouted.

"YAHHHH!! YEH SHUHUA!!" Yuqi shouted while standing infront of our main door.

I quickly ran towards her with a confused look.

:WHYY??!" I shouted at her

:Someone sent a bouquet of flowers for you!!" Yuqi said excitingly as if she is the one who received that gift.

"Do you know who sent it?" Yuqi added.

"Yep, It's from Elkie we texted everyday. She's courting me." I said plainly

Yuqi's mouth was wide open so I covered her mouth using my hand then she licked my hand causing it to remove it from her mouth, as if I was burnt by a hot thing.

I slapped her arms.

After turning back I saw Soojin Unnie standing infront of me.

"O-oh hello Unnie!" I said just like the good old days

"H-hi Shuhua can we talk?" Soojin Unnie asked me.

"Uhm unfortunately we cannot. I'm texting Elkie right now." I said, not wanting to talk with Soojin Unnie.

"Just 5 minutes please. She can wait." Soojin said

She grabbed my wrist and drag me into our room.

"Can we go back to the normal?" Soojin Unnie asked me while her eyes are focused on mine.

:I would love too Unnie. But you hurted me here." while pointing at my chest where my heart is placed.

"I can never hurt you the way you hurt me and I'm so dumb why can't I?You broke my heart and left deep scars that may never heal as well as I want them to.Thank you for the pain you caused. Thank you for the tears you made me cry, and for all the times you made me feel like I was not good enough. Thank you for simply being you and all that came with that.Please do not think for a second,that I hate you for not loving me back, because I do not. However, do know that though you were that person that hurt me the most, you were also the person that taught me the best.You taught me real well Unnie. Thank you for making me experience this. Thank you,because of you I'm too scared to fall in love now Unnie." I said while my tears are flowing but I still remain calm but it hurt so much inside

"I loved you Shuhua. But our company noticed us being clingy towards each other. They forcefully made us Hui and I date. They made issues about us. But we fell for each other deeper day by day. He made me forget my feelings for you. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't intentionally wanna hurt you but it turned out that way. And if I will sacrifice my happiness, our group will disband. I don't wanna be selfish. Me being happy but the other girls are not because their hard work are wasted because of me falling in love."Soojin said while crying too. 

I immediately hugged her, I don't care if we're in  a fight or we aren't in a good terms. We both need hugs from each other. I missed our skinship with each other.

We just remained silent. And stayed in that position for 5 minutes or so. 

"I'm sorry: we both said at the same time.

We both laughed.

like the good old days.

"Unnie, favor please?"

"Be happy with him, if ever he will hurt you I will be always here by your side. Even I'm with a relationship with Elkie." I said but I saw in my peripheral vision that Unnie's faced changed when  I mentioned Elkie.

"Me too. I have a favor too." Soojin Unnie said sadly

I faced her and waited for her to say that she wanted to say.

"If you ever fall for Elkie I'll be happy for both of you. If she will hurt you too I will always be here by your side." She said while smiling.

"Let's pack Unnie! We will have fun later!" I said while jumping up and down in our bed.

After packing our stuffs, We just watched some movies in the sofa bed.

It's cold in here,so I got my blanket and spread it so that I can share it with Unnie.

I putted my right arm into her waist.

She then held my right hand with her left hand. We basically hold hands.

We stayed into that position until Minnie called us

"Yah! Lunch is ready." Minnie shouted from outside. 

She cooks for us now. 

At the dining table

"So are you two okay now?" Soyeon asked. 

"Yes Unnie!" I answered.

Soojin Unnie just laughed, I miss her smiles and laughs.

"Yeppuda Soojin Unnie!" I said while just focusing my eyes on her face.

She blushed and I saw that HAHAHA, I hope we stay like that forever.

*coughs* 

Yuqi coughed, I don't know why.

"Stop teasing Yuqi yah." Soyeon said.

:Why? I just noticed someones been silent." Yuqi said while smirking

I noticed that Miyeon Unnie is been quiet since I've came home.

"Why are you not talking that much Unnie when I came home?" I asked while sipping some soup

When  I answered that Miyeon Unnie choke into her food. 

"Are you okay Miyeon?" Minnie immediately stood up to get some water for Miyeon Unnie.

"Ehem, Minnie Unnie you seemed really concerned. You like Miyeon Unnie don't you?" Soojin Unnie asked while smiling like a devil.

"Y-yes but she likes someone else." Minnie said sadly

"Who?! Who?!" I asked that made them all silent

"You're hiding something from me?" I asked

"No we aren't." Miyeon Unnie immediately answered

After that we just remained silent and just ate.