Chapter 33

Soojin's POV

We are at the middle of eating and some phone kept on ringing.

It was Shuhua's

Babyy is calling. It's Elkie.

She didn't mind it at all.

Soyeon ordered her to answer it, maybe she got irritated.

"Answer it,it might be important." Soyeon ordered.

"Yeah it must be,it's your baby." I said because I got jealous so I suddenlty blurted out those words.

The other girls looked confused to what I said.

"Are you dating someone?" Soyeon asked with her brows up.

"No, it's just Elkie. She changed it so I didn't mind at all." She explained with a huge smile on your face.

They just nodded and we proceeded
again to eating.

Seconds later.

Someone kicked my feet.

I looked at Yuqi cause she's the one who is infront of me.

She pointed quietly to Shuhua

"Why is she smiling?" Yuqi asked with a confused face

"I don't know." I said with a irritated face.

Yuqi coughed but Shuhua doesn't seem to notice her.

She coughed another time,but that time Shuhua noticed her.

We were all looking at her.

She got shocked cause we are looking at her.

"Why are you all looking at me?" She  confusingly asked while she  turned off her phone and put it at the table.

"Are you sure you are only friends with her?" Yuqi teasingly said while smirking at her.

Such a tease Song Yuqi

"Yes,by the way I'll go out later with Elkie." Shuhua said with a smile on her face.

That made me sad.

"See?! Do you have feelings for Elkie?The way you smile when you mentioned her name hits differently Shuhua." Yuqi said loudly with an amusement.

"Tsk,whatever you say." She said and then she picked up her plates and put it into the sink.

"Aish this girl never wash dishes." I said while I face palmed myself.

The bet.

I will not forget the bet. And I don't want Shuhua to fall more deeper  to Elkie.

"Okay y'all wash the dishes. I cooked and that's my money." I said while standing up heading to the kitchen with plates on my hands.

They just groaned in irritation.

I just chuckled and went straight to our room.

I saw Shuhua laying down and smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked out of curiousity.

"I was watching some fan made videos of us being funny." She said while giggling.

I went straight to my bed and I just sat there.

"Shu~ Can you not come with Elkie please?" I said while looking at her with a pleading eyes.

"She misses me Unnie,and I'm not doing anything later tho." Shuhua said

I stood up and went to Shuhua's bed.

"Please?" I said

"But--" I cut Shuhua off

"No buts Yeh Shuhua. We will spend time with each other like in the past. You used to do it with me, you decline peoples invitation to bond with me." I said sadly and pouted.

"It's very different when we compare the past and the present Unnie." Shuhua calmly said but it much colder tone.

"I'm sorry, I want to make it up for you. So I am trying to spend time and take care of you." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Really JinJin?!" She asked with full of excitement in her face and tone.

"Cause I love you, I didn't stopped loving you." I added while looking down

I just remained cause I was blushing as hell.

I just confessed to her. What the freak?

"W-what?!" Shuhua shouted

"Shh." I said while putting my index finger at her lips.

"Yes, I'm trying to get you back, I want the old us to be back." I said while I burried my head between her waist and arms and then I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I don't really know how to feel. I'm in the point that I'm okay. I have moved on." Shuhua said in a lower tone than earlier.

"Yeah I know, but trust me. We will only be happy in this story." I said still hugging her.

"I hope so. I hope that risking my healed heart wouldn't hurt again because of you." Shuhua said.

"So we'll have fun this night? With you and me?" I asked

"Fine." Shuhua said and sighed in defeat.

"Great! Let's stay in this position for some more minutes please." I said

She didn't answered but all I felt was her hands reached my hands and  she  locked our hands.

Stay safe Human Beings. 143❤

-latata52