Chapter 31

Shuhua's POV

Soojin Unnie suddenly asked me to lunch, I was about to agree but I got lazy to go out and I wanna tease her.

"I don't want tho." I said while teasing and smiling at her 

She pouted her lips and crossed her arms.

"Cook for me." I said to tease her cause she rarely cooks for me.

"Sure! Let's go buy some ingredients first." She said with a wide smile.

"Really?" I asked cause I'm shocked because she agreed

"Yeah why not. It's time to be happy Shuhua yah." Soojin said that made me smile

I'll call Manager Oppa to pick us up. I said

While walking at the hallway at the 7th floor, we saw Hui Oppa with K-kino? And they we're hugging and holding hands tho.

What the fuck did just happened?

Hui and Kino oppa a-are they together? I asked in my mind.

I didn't asked Soojin cause it maybe awkward and she might get hurt.

But she seemed to noticed me being confused with what we saw.

"They are together. Hui and I broke up cause he said he still loves Kino." Soojin Unnie said while looking down, but after that she looked at me and smile

"O-oh, are you okay?" I said while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine. Me and Hui are friends now." She said with a reassuring smile that she is truly okay.

We arrived at the front of our company and Manager Oppa is waiting for us.

"Are you two now okay?" He asked with a huge smile on his face while opening the door for us.

"Yes Oppa,and can we stop over at the grocery store? Soojin Unnie will buy something." I said and I sat beside Soojin Unnie.

I rested my head at her shoulders and I didn't notice but I fell asleep. I felt tired I don't know why.

Soojin's POV

Shuhua rested her head at my shoulder and minutes later,she fell asleep.

We're at the grocery store right now,and I don't wanna wake Shuhua up. So I ordered my manager to buy the ingredients for the Carbonara.

--

Minutes later

Our manager has arrived and he  put his purchased ingredients  next to him.

--

We've arrived at our dorm and I wake Shuhua up.

I tapped her shoulders multiple times.

"Shushu~ we're here at our dorm." I said softly

"At the dorm? Did you buy some ingridients? Why didn't you wake me up?" She said

I just laughed at her cause she's cute.

She's panicking

"Hey, stop panicking. Manager Oppa brought it for us. And I didn't wake you up cause it seems that you are really tired." I said with no pause that caused me to run out of breath.

We entered our dorm and the girls are in their own respective world.

Some of them  are flirting, some of them are watching and some of them are using their mobile phone.

They all looked at us because Shuhua's arms are clinging on mine.

Yuqi smiled at us.

"Such a tease Song Yuqi. Stop smiling at us,or else I'll not feed you some pasta." I said while looking directly straight at her eyes.

She gulped.

"I'm just joking Unnie. Don't take it seriously." Yuqi said with a hint of nervousness.

"Tch,whatever you say Song Yuqi." I said and I rolled my eyes.

I changed my clothes and I proceeded to the kitchen to cook.

"Jin Jin~ah,would you like me to help you?" Shuhua said while hugging my back. She puts her chin on my shoulder.

"No need. I'll handle it. All you will do is eat." I said while smiling. I put aside what I am doing and I broke the hug and faced her.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her at the fore head.

"I want us to be like this,contented and happy." I said while smiling and looking at her.

She's blushing, cute.

"Are you blushing Shu?" I said while laughing at her.

"N-no." She said while trying to avoid our eye contact.

"Start cooking now. I'm hungry." She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Fine." I said and smiled at her.

I then proceeded to cook the pasta.

Stay safe Human beings. I love you all. I just want to share that I'm top 8 at my classroom uwu skdnfisjs! I did my best and I'm happy.

P.S
Please read my friend's work
Miles Away||jjk
by:chimlish

-latata52