Your Desire

My desire is your desire. 
Your desire drives me to the edge 
But never pushes me over
Until the magic words are said.

"Let me cum daddy", I say in the breathless moan that can only be cured by the inhalation of your whispered, "Cum". Your eyes hold the fire of pleasures yet unknown to me. It is in those eyes, I see my sealed fate as you withhold that much needed breath. 

My desire is your desire.
Your desire reaches the center of my being
But it never penetrates 
Until pleading words are my undoing 

"Please daddy", I plead in the only way I can in a senseless mumble of a moan that causes you to groan. Your resolve is weakening but you will not be phased, with a gentle reminder, "You know you misbehaved".

My desire is your desire. 
Your desire is to leave me at the edge all night
A punishment for doing what felt nice
My eyes, barely open, find your face
"Daddy, I'm sorry, but you liked it, right? "

A smirk, a reaction, more than the usual face of stone, "I did, but you didn't listen". Pretty girl doesn't follow, instead a hand is pressed to my face, in a grip full of strength.  The grip reminds me of my transgressions. It is gentle yet firm and I remember all that I've learned.

My desire is your desire.
Your desire is burning hot
And it corners me, I'm teetering dangerously close
With each flick, lick and suck

For the 5th time this night, my legs begin the all too familiar dance. My steps are immediately halted by the force of your unrelenting grip. The look in your eyes dares me to defy you again, "Don't you dare". I've learned my lesson...if only for today. Words are no longer of any use to me. Strength is not found to make a sound. My breath comes in short bursts, with the energy it takes to hold on this long and be his good and pretty girl again. 

My desire is your desire.
Your desire finally becomes one with mine.
In a flurry of barely there touches
You utter a powerful word

My skin quakes, as my soul shakes. The intense nature of your flames sends your soul crashing into mine. Repeatedly, you join us in the best way we can. I have no recollection of which way is up or down.  I'm seeing the stars all around, I think I'm their new neighbor. 

My desire is your desire. 
Your desire like an all consuming fire
It burns me so deliciously
I didn't know I had it in me. 

Heaven calls out to me, I think I see my Lord, but just as quick, or maybe not, I'm brought down by true love's first kiss. It is soft, sweet and gentle. Burning slowly, warmly and brightly. A rising crescendo, a new understanding. Finally opening my eyes, I see you and you are really seeing me. 

My desire is your desire.
Your desire is sated 
As I beam under your praises
Locked in a daze  
My soul shakes again, perhaps in a momentary craze

You are really seeing me in all my glory, "Wow pretty girl. You've been so good for me". The soul shaking increases and I know I've made it back into your good graces. I no longer know where I am or how I got here. The stars are blinding, I'm in a new neighborhood. White noise is heard and nothing is felt. In the distance I hear, "Daddy's gifts are never ending, right pretty girl?".

My desire is your desire.
Your desire is to bring me back home
I am lost in space and stuck in time
To be your pretty girl again is a feeling so divine. 

Heller there!!!

Heller there!!!

Wheww chile! Something light right💀?

This is dedicated to demon daddy Saint and brat princess Yanni from one of my fav books I'm reading right now called Show Me by astoldbylani . *this message is paid for and sponsored by the Freaks of Tea Time with Lani* iykyk 😭🤣🤣 *insert elmo with fire gif* Tbh, check out all her works, they just hit the spot.🥰 .

What'd ya think?

Do we like seggzy time?

Would you like to see more 😈?

Plix, do you have holy water😭?

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖