Touch My Body

Henny on the rocks, my hands in your locs. Love me. Hold me. Touch me. A glance here, a whisper there and our night is set in stone. Let our bodies come together in the most passionate of ways. The way it was intended right from the beginning of time. I'm in need of you just as you are of me. Our souls call out to each other.

Leather seats on my bare skin, your heated breath against my neck. My body is on fire. I can't take it. It's too much. Under the moonlight, in the heat of a summer's night, we make magic and the stars are jealous of how bright we shine.

We're glistening with sweat. The scent of us fills the car and the windows are fighting to stay clear. The moon roof is open, for the world to hear what you do to me. My moans fill the nighttime sky in a rising crescendo of sound as I tell you "Don't stop."

Your hands on me light a fire in the path they take. They grip me, they rub me, they stroke me in all the places that make me melt. Your locs join in on the spell we are casting, adding to the potency of our magic. I grip them as I pull your face up to me. I look into your eyes, you pull me into a bruising kiss, you pull away with a lingering bite to my lip and I'm trembling, you are too. We're going for gold.

The moon radiates off your deep, dark skin. The light catches on your back and gives it an ethereal glow as it flexes with the power it takes to bring me this much pleasure. I touch where it shines and trail my hand up your spine. Your moans are what I live for.

Your grunts, so low and deep in my ear, I know you're almost there. I know you won't leave me hanging so you begin to move faster and I keep pace. I want to be where you are. I meet you stroke for stroke, your hands are in mine, and your face in my neck. My legs grip your waist tighter and they move to the tune you provide.

The music being made is exclusive to us only. The slapping of our skin, our heavy breathing, our breathless moans, whispered words and it's completed with the sounds of nature as our background singer.

Soon our magic is released to complete the spell. I scream to the moon, and the stars wink at me. Having you here to share in this moment was the best decision of the night.

We lie there, sated and breathless. Your hands gently stroke my skin in feather light touches, I rub my hands on your head while your body covers mine, "Baby, that was beautiful" you say with a kiss to my chest. I chuckle with the little energy I have left and kiss your head "It's all for you."

Hey yall!

Hey yall!

Yay! More seggzy time😈!!!

I'm still looking for my holy water. Plix epp me find it. Tenks🙃

Was it seggzy enough🙈?

Did we likeeee? And if we did, what else would you like to see 👀?

I like this one a lot. I feel like it's just so....pretty!

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖