Simply Irresistible

Your girl must think I'm a whore. But she must not know that I've been here before all the fame, when people didn't even know your name.  She probably even thinks she made you but she doesn't know I built you from the ground up. 

I'm sure you fancy yourself in love with her, but you told me that when you were deep inside me many times before. She'll just have to be on the wait list. While she waits though, she can enjoy the taste of me on your lips and be wrapped in my comforting scent from when my legs were wrapped around your waist. 

I've seen the look in her eyes though. She won't last that long. The shame of knowing your man ain't yours will send her away. I still wonder why you insist on dragging these girls through the mud like this. You know I'm your everything, so what else are you looking for? You stay looking for me in everyone else and you've only come up with pieces. Yet here I stand ready to give you the world and so much more. 

You can't ever get me out of your head and definitely not your heart.  I've made my mark on you and we are stuck to each other like glue. So stop fighting the inevitable and come back to me baby.  Of course I'll be here but I'm not sure for how much longer. 

It's either I'm the main and only one in your life or you become no one in everybody else's. I'm not anyone's side and I should never be second choice.  I'm not about to have you make a fool out of me so just let the other girls be.  

You've had your fun and now its time for you to come back home, where you belong, which is with me. But do you boo. Go on ahead and have her now bae. I was here before her and of course I'll be here after her. None of them could ever be me. What more will it take for you to see? I'm the only one who can be me. I'm simply irreplaceable baby.

 I'm simply irreplaceable baby

Hey yall!

Would you wait for your ... boo to realize you were it for them the way sis did🤔?

I wouldn't🤷🏿‍♀️.  Imma do me, he can do whatever or whoever!

Anywho, hope you liked it.

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖