Introspection

Sometimes I sit back and wonder if all I'm doing now is worth it. I sometines wonder if tomorrow will bring better news, different views and healthy thoughts. I hold steadfast to unrealistic dreams. But are they unrealistic if I'm trying to achieve them?

Most of the time I don't know what my dreams mean but I have them and they are with me. I live with them and sometimes through them. In a bubble, I exist. I only wish that my bubble was impermeable. Now I exist with darkness sometimes and it wishes to swallow the light. But I'm making all efforts for this little light of mine to shine.

But shine for who to see? The world? My family? My friends? It seems they are blind to my light or is my light blinding them? 

I sometimes wonder if I was made for this time or if this time was made for me. What does everything mean? Is there meaning to it all? Am I going about without a purpose? What is purpose? What is my purpose?

I recognize I'm in pursuit of a dream that I haven't yet seen. My soul guides me in a path unknown and yet I still follow, knowing that this is the way to go. I can only hope that I end up where I'm meant to be, in a place made just for me. 

Hey there!!

Hey there!!

This is just me thinking out loud. I talk to myself.....a lot 💀. Maybe I'll write more of my ramblings down and try to make them into an eloquent piece 😌.

What do you talk to yourself about? (I know I'm not the only one 😅👀)

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one. Ciao! 💖