A Word, A Sign, A Guide

She's waiting for a word, a sign, a guide from you Lord. Please send one, cause she is so lost right now. Lost without you, lost within herself, lost in the world. She's done it alone for so long now and she's done doing that now. She's sorry. She never meant to leave you but the very fruits you warned her about, were good and pleasing to her eyes. She gave into temptation and now it wishes to swallow her whole.

She's waiting on bended knees, with all the pleas. Do you hear her, can you see her? She is choosing you. You first always and never last; less of her and more of you! Let the impossible become possible because you are involved. Are you there? She know's you're everywhere, but she doesn't feel it now. 

She sees what you have done for others. Will you do the same for her? Is she worthy, is she deserving? She's trying, but she's tired. Oh so tired. Please Lord, she can't take it anymore. She needs you and nothing but you. Fill her with your presence. Let her enemies know you are within her and surrounding her. Put them to shame!

She has to overcome this, right? You said so, victory is her divine right. She has to win. She's ready for it all but she understands that her character and spirit are still not where you need it to be yet. She's been gracefully broken, she has learned her lesson, at least most of them now. Please Lord, she's tired. She can't do it without you any longer.

But she takes comfort in the fact that you're still working even if she may not see it or feel it. She may not like it now but oh how she trusts you. Yes, she has chosen to trust you in the process. She knows that better seasons are coming. Seasons of bountiful and abundant harvest. So she will serve the season with grace, and run the race at her own pace. Not comparing herself to others because she knows that she will be called to be who you want her to be and not anyone else.

She's working on her patience though. She's growing in her knowledge of you, through your word and no longer through the world's eyes. She's beginning to feel your presence and hear your word. She loves it here! Why did she ever leave? 

The Eternal Source. In you she has found peace. She wants that peace to flow through her and follow her all the days of her life. She has laid her burden in your hands, she's too weary to carry it any longer. In your wisdom Lord, do not fault her. She's human and you know her innermost desires. Yes, she still questions why and when, but you are leading.  And that's all she needed.

A word, a sign, a guide from you Lord. 

Hi!!! I pray for guidance in your life 🌟

She is me. I am she! 🤐

How do we feel about this one here? Can you relate?

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖