A Man and his Muse

Come here baby, I wanna ask you something.

Is it alright, if you just stay the night? I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to. See I ain't too big on words but I can surely show you just how much you been on my mind.

Can I just treat your body right, even if it's for one night? I would love to kiss you on your lips, trail my hands across your hips and eventually take a dip into your honey filled fountain. All with your permission of course.

Is it alright if I move your head to the side and kiss on your neck? I love seeing you react to my touch, best view known to any man. Glad I got the best view in the world.

Can I use my hands and watch you come undone? Or would you rather my tongue? I'm sure I could do both, cause I'd do anything for you bae. Please just say yes and I'll be at your service. All. Night. Long.

You don't have to do much. Just let me hear what I do to you. I love how high your voice can get. I love seeing you breathless, watching your chest rise and fall rapidly, knowing I did that to you. Watching your eyes roll back, and hearing my name leave your lips is the sweetest sound on earth.

 I just wanna take care of you baby. Is that alright?

Hellert!!! How ya doing?

This one here is inspired by Muse X dvsn.  Whole album 10/10 highly recommend 😭🥰. Yall see that video ☝🏿, whewww chile. Let me find out I'm somebody's muse 🤣.

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖