Where You Are

Wanna be where you are
Gotta be where you are

Late in the night, or perhaps early in the morning, she's calling out to you with tears in her eyes. Is it too much to ask for her to be where you are? Peace, joy and love are where you are. Peace, joy and love are who you are.

She calls you by your name, she screams it from the mountain tops where she has come looking to you for help. She whispers it in the valley as you walk beside her. She says it boldly as she sits at the table surrounded by her enemies. Lord, in your mercy, go with her, before her, and after her. 

Let your presence be an all consuming fire in her life. Her heart cries out to you and she yearns to be where you are. Eveything that she has ever needed in this life is where you are. She will be still in order to receive it. She refuses to have things of old holding her back. She will break those chains and set her soul free. Free in you, free in victory, free for your glory.

For your glory
I will do anything
Just to see you
To behold you as my king

For your gloryI will do anythingJust to see youTo behold you as my king

Hey!! How are you?

This was inspired by For Your Glory x Tasha Cobbs Leonard.  It's one of those worship songs that really sneaks up on me and makes me break into a quick or long prayer session.

Sometimes I have to skip, cause whewwww😭.

If you have one of those songs, what's yours? I need to update my playlist 😁

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖