Sister Girl

The girl in you died young. The woman in you grew strong. Out of concrete, you came, through jaded eyes, you saw and with staunch determination, you conquered. You did that and nobody can you tell you any different.

Life may not have been the smoothest in the beginning, and if we're being honest, it may not be that smooth now. Yet you still push on to make sure that you finish strong. You forged your path in fire, burning away the things that no longer served you.

Your throne awaits you. Go forth and claim it. Do it for the girl in you that yearns to be seen, that needs to be heard and wants to be loved. The woman in you is deserving of this life. She has earned her right. No one should tell you otherwise. You did that and that's that!

Sister girl, you are loved and cherished. Your hard work has been seen and it will be rewarded in due time. Sister girl, do not be discouraged, you got this. You are on no one else's time line except God's, for his time is the best time.

The girl in you died young and though no fault of your own, you did all you could to save her.  In doing so, you awakened the woman in you and never looked back. 

Hola!

Hola!

I think we all know by now that comparison is the ultimate thief of joy.  Sometimes I compare myself a lot and don't take time to acknowledge my accomplishments, whether big or small.

In a small way, I wrote this for me but it's mainly for my girls who are just going through ittttt and need an encouraging word.  This is me speaking life into you sis!. You got this🥰.

The struggle is real and adulting is not fun 🤣😩 but we move!

Leave some thoughts and see you in the next one 💖