Prologue

(A/N: this is the color of Sophia's hair after she got back from France)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••               

Growing up,Sophia Kingsman was labeled fat and ugly nerd and a mistake in her family dew to her appearance and her lack in beauty complexions and her lady like manners that she was told that she lacked.

She was constantly bullied to the point where she gave up and attempted suicide until her parents saved her before it got too serious.
She was sent to France to her aunt who was a big time fashion designer in France and after a year she came back.

The new and improved Sophia Kingsman.

She was back now and hot as fuck.
Guys flocked her and she enjoyed the attention but a small part of her was still the same old Sophia. She was still nerdy and a bit antsy and naive which a trait she got from her mother that she wouldn't trade for the world.

She was now popular and became a total player.
Getting the news of being engaged to a Mafia mob boss terrified her.

Not just any mob boss,this was the Mafia king of the underworld.

So she comes up with a plan to try her best in breaking off the engagement with a few tricks up her sleeves.

What happens when she starts catching feelings for the Mafia king, Stefano Scorpio??

Will she give in? Or keep fighting especially when Stefano's behaviours remind her of something she'd been trying so hard to hide away in her dark mind??

Stefano, the successful 24 year old businessman only agreed to  marry Sophia because it was written as part of the contract but what happens when he starts developing feelings for the sarcastic,witty,feisty hot teenager he couldn't seem to stop staring at from afar?

Stefano has a lot of enemies and Sophia's past is back to haunt her.