Twenty-Six

He swirled his talented fingers before thrusting about three digits in all at the same time making me curl my toes as I shook under him.
My mouth opened but no words came out as he kept thrusting only faster.

"I......aghhhh!! Ahh! Oh god!" I moaned out breathlessly as I came hard in my panties.

I watched with hooded eyes as Stefano licks off his fingers before dipping his hands back in and licking off more from his fingers.

"So fucking tasty baby" he says and kisses my head as I lay breathless.
Before Stefano steadily picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

He bathed me,nothing sexual so I enjoyed my bath.

After that,Stefano dressed me in his shirt and we lay in bed,with his hand rubbing my ass soothingly while I drifted off to dream land on his bare chest.

•••••

I woke up to the sound of pictures caption.
Opening my eyes, I was still on Stefano's chest as he took pictures of us,especially me on his chest.

"Good evening beautiful" I hear him say as I mumbled a good morning as I snuggled closer to his chest feeling him peck my head.
He drops his phone beside him and hugged me back as he continued peppering kisses on my exposed shoulder.

"Baby,we have to get up" he mumbled and I whined moving off his chest and turned away from him trying to fall asleep again.

Why in the world did I feel so tired?

Stefano chuckled as he pulled my body into his with his face nuzzling in my neck.

"No! Put me down Stefano" I pound on his back as he swiftly picked me up and took me to what I assumed was the bathroom.

He left me alone to shower as he attended to a call.
I hear him yelling and I don't make a move to stop him as I quickly showered and changed into something appropriate for tonight's dinner.

Stefano says I have the family dinner with his parents tomorrow night.

I really hope everything goes well.