Six

One week later▶▶▶

Sophia's POV

A week had passed since Jax and I started dating. I've delayed my flights for quite some time and my parents were ok with it.
I could probably move back to America next month.

Right now,Jax and I were spending time together tanning out in his fishing boat by the creeks of Water Banks.

I smiled as Jax kisses my cheek as I lay my head facing his chest as we watched the sunset.
We were just out chilling in his fishing boat on a picnic date.

We ate grilled fish on the decks which was so good.

"Let's go for a swim" he whispers in my ear and I nodded as I stood up taking off my tank top making him whistle as he grabs my hand and we hopped off the boat.

We come up from the cool water and I take in gulps of air from the impact of diving in.

Jax emerges from the water giving me a sexy look as he swam towards me.
His arms lace around my lower back bringing me closer to him.

"I want you so bad" I smiled as I kissed him slowly, my arms wrapped around his neck bringing me closer.

"Let's go back on the boat then" I whispered,my arms trailing down his chest as he nodded and we swam back to the boat.

That night we fucked under the stars and when he thrusted into me? I saw literal stars lighting up the sky.

"Fuck Sophie,you're so tight!" Jax says thrusting into me.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum" I said panting and he captured my lips before he cuts the kiss and latched onto my breast making me moan loudly.

"I love them so much" he mumbled biting the flesh of my breast over again making me moan loudly.

I made my own set of hickeys on his neck and shoulder as we went on and on for afew more rounds before we decided to call it a night.

•••••••

{ A/N : Two weeks later Making it 3 weeks before Sophie leaves for America}

I laughed at something Jax said as we walked into the manor and up to my room.
Once we were there,we went on for a quick round in the showers before I got really hungry.

"I'm gonna get some food" I said and Jax nodded as he put something on Netflix.

I walked out passing a familiar red head,Anna.

"Hey Anna" I said and she smiled back at me.

"Hi Sophie. I saw Jaxs van parked up outside,is he here?" I nodded.

"Yeah,he's in my room" she looked hurt for a second before she plastered a fake smile.

"Oh ok,well bye" I waved her back before I left for the cafeteria.

I walked back upstairs with a big red bowl of buttered popcorn and three chocolate snack bars for me,Jax and Anna.

I was confused when I heard weird moaning noises coming from my room.

Um ok?? Maybe Jax was watching porn or something,right??

My face paled up and I dropped the bowl seeing the scene in front of me.

Jax and....Anna?!

They were in the middle of a very intimate kiss.