Seventeen.

"Omg is that Sophia Kingsman?"

"Yo she's hot"

"Yeah man, I wouldn't mind tapping that"

"I heard she's like a supermodel from France now"

"She was"

"No way,she still is. Have you seem the french Vogue magazine cover? She's on it. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes the modeling agency here in America"

"Isn't her aunt Laura Kingsman?"

"Omg her aunt's like a big time fashion designer"

"Yeah I heard Miranda Kerr follows them on IG"

I tuned out of their conversation as I walked down the hallway to my first class.

I walked into class not conversing with anyone.
I had on air pods and my hair was hiding it well.

This girl with huge boobs,probably double D's as she started talking cause her lips are moving as I give her a bored look before I decided to just talk to her maybe then she'd go away.

"I'm sorry,did you say something?" I asked with a fake smile.

"Right. I'm Beverly. We were freshmen's together?" She says and I nodded.

"Yeah I remember you Beverly. You used to call me....what was that?hmm" I said with my hand on my chin knowing she'll take notice of the engagement ring on my finger.

"Fat pig. That's right. Now listen to me carefully Beverly,just because I've changed doesn't mean we're all buddy buddy here ok? And stay the hell away from me" I said as she looked shocked as I towered over her short form even though she wore heels.

"Wow you've changed" she says before she turned around to walk away but she turned back around.

"Is that a real diamond?" She says looking at my finger.

"Yeah" I said in a bored tone as I looked at my text book. This class is so behind. We'd covered all these topics last two months ago at the private school.

"Whose the guy?" I looked up at her before rolling my eyes.

"Don't be a dumb blonde Beverly. You know who the guy is but if you want confirmation, you should probably follow Stefano Scorpio on IG but knowing you Beverly,you already have. I'll be posting our saucy pics and you can find them there" I said and saw her stand shocked.

"You mean Stefano Scorpio?! The multi billionaire?!" I shrugged.

"I don't know,maybe. Let's make a deal. You leave me alone and I won't bother you or take your sloppy boy toys overthrowing your old ugly ass off the school social chains" she looked shocked and paled up a bit.

"O-ok" she says before she nodded walking away.

Well,that was easy.

Now I have to figure out a way to get those pics with Stefano but still break off the engagement.