Nine

Sophia's POV

I was now at the airport with my aunt Lara,Jax,John B, Anna,Graham and their other friend Kira who just goes by K or Kiki.

We had went to Cake Factory Cafe and bought a cake for Jax to celebrate his birthday.
He was turning the big 2-0

Wow,I can't believe I dated someone older than me.
Its usually someone my age or....well,my age.

Not anyone older or younger cause that would just make me a pedo.

I hugged them all before I went to board first class.

America? Here I come.

••••••

"Ladies and gentlemen,please buckle up your seatbelts. We are preparing for landing here in New York,America from Paris,France flight 2045777. This is your pilot,thank you" with that I buckled up my seatbelt before I waited for the plane to land.

The first class flighters had a different exit way.
I walked down the steps smiling past the flight attendant who was taking care of whatever I'd needed on the plane.

"Thank you for flying with us. Come again next time" she says to me as I leave.

I bet she had to memorize that line.

I only had my bag on me and no luggage cause I'll just buy new ones here.

I caught a few men oogling me as I passed them.

"Omg is that Sophia Kingsman? She's like this top notch supermodel in France"

"Omg she's back?!"

I ignored tuning out of the girls conversation as I see my parents....and my brothers all waiting for me.

Great! I told mum not to bring my whole family to the freaking airport.

I approached them but they were looking behind me having confused looks.
Don't they recognize me?

"Hi" I said removing my shades and mum dropped the white board which had my name on it.

"Oh my god" was the first thing she says.

"Holy fucking shit!" Davinci, my idiot eldest brother says.

"I know right?" My youngest brother but still older than me,Asher says.

"Woah" Landon the middle brother says.

"Don't I get like a hug?or-" before I could finish my sentence,I'm pulled into a group hug making me giggle.

"I...we missed you so much Soph" Davinci says as we pulled away.

"Come on,the paps are gonna be here any minute now" I nodded as we walked out.
Dad came and held my hand while the other wrapped around mum's waist.

"Hi dad" I said and he pecks my cheek.

"Hello princess. Let's go" I nodded as we walked out.

Afew cars were parked outside heavily guarded by bodyguards in suits.

There were about fourteen following us as we walked out and the guards opened the door for us as we got in.

I got in the back with Asher. Mum and dad got in their own BMW XXI and Davinci and Landon got in their own BMW.

I was exhausted so I rested my head on Asher's shoulder as I fell asleep.

•••••••

Upon arriving back at the manor I took notice that my room was extended to another masters suite and my walk in closet was remodeled making even a section for all my shoes.

So cool.

Jewelries were still in their cases,with the ribbon still on letting me know that they were brand new.

I was so jet lagged,I fell asleep and was informed that dad had to carry me up to my room.

This afternoon,I woke up and just put on a floral dress cause we were having a family dinner and I needed to dress up.