Ten

{Sophia's dress}

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Sophia's POV

I assessed my floral dress as I smiled.
I curled my hair and let it down my back in a French braid as it reaches my waist in a nice blending silver highlighted black color.
The dress was long and complemented my hourglass body figure.

The belt was tied to the front,a new kind of style. As I fixed my makeup.
I put on sandals before I left my room.

I walked downstairs seeing my other family members conversing with each other.

"Oh my, Evelyn, she's gorgeous" one of my many aunts, Aunt Kelly says as I blushed and greeted her.

"Hi aunt Kelly" my aunt Kelly is a hotel manager, she is my dad's youngest sister.
He has five sisters.

Like I said,I have a lot of aunts.
I see aunt Laura as she smiled at me.
"You are rocking the floral dear. I might just ask you to come back to France for a quick photoshoot" I blushed as she laughs and pecks my cheek,walking away with her glass of champaign.

My aunt Laura was someone who was focused on her work but also had a wild party animal side of her.
And she'd always let me get away with things being the only girl in my family.

After the whole night ended,I felt like my face was gonna fall from all the smiles I've been doing. Who knew smiling could be so....tiring??

I saw this unfamiliar handsome fella staring at me the whole night like a sexy creep.

He was covered in tatooes. From his wrists to his neck.
He looked....dangerous.
Remind me to stay away from him.

I sat in the backyard reading my book as the night ended.
I didn't feel sleepy cause I'd been sleeping as soon as I'd gotten back from France.

I had changed outve my dress and opted for jeans bootie shorts and a crop plain white shirt,my hair was still in the Elsa braid down my back with afew strands adorning my face.

I had a warm wooly blanket as I sat by the wooden hammock bench that swings softly lulling me to sleep as I was reading one of Phillipa Gregory's classics, The Other Boleyn girl.

I held the book tiredly in my hand as I snuggled close to the heart shaped warm cushion when I saw a blurry vision of a strong tall muscular built covered in tatooes as his shirt was brushed up his elbows as he picks me up.

"What?..." I said tiredly as he shushed me.

"Shh love,go to sleep" with that snuggled close to this warm big muscular body and felt myself drifting off to sleep....