Seven

Sophia's POV

I couldn't stop the lone tear that slid down my eye.

The bowl falling against the floor must've broke them up as Jax stared at me paling up.

"No!wait, Sophia!" I don't listen as I turned around and walked downstairs.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Sophia. I'm so stupid to think one pogue was a good person. That they weren't like the rest of them.

"Soph wait!- its not what you think!"

"Sophie please! Let me explain!" He says but I've already opened the front door.

I opened my car and drove off.

Screw him and his explanations.

•••••••

I sat by the lake where me and Jax used to come here before, I heard rushed footsteps as I see Jax.
I go to stand up to leave but he doesn't stop me.

He pulls me into a tight hug.

"No! Please Sophie just let me explain,please,I'm begging you" just then a new pair of footsteps approached us.

Anna.

I pushed Jax away.

"There's nothing to explain to me,I already saw what happened, end of discussion" I fight off the urge to hug Jax whose got tears in his eyes.

"No!please,you have to hear me out. Sophie please" I shook my head tears sliding down my cheeks.

"You don't have to explain. I'd seen enough" I walked passed him and saw Anna looking down.

"Why did you do it Anna?" I asked softly.

" because.....because I used to like Jax first" I sighed pulling her into a hug.

"You should have told me Anna. I thought we were friends,we'd tell each other everything.
And  I'm really sorry you had to see everything me and Jax did back then. I'm really really sorry Anna. I'm happy for you" with that,I pulled away from the hug and walked away to my car.

I really liked Jax. But if Anna liked him first?I was just gonna have to bury my feelings for him for my friend.