Two

(The Laura Manor)

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆

Sophia's POV

A knock at the door woke me up from my power nap.

I got up,outve the comfort of my king size bed wearing pajama shorts and a crop t shirt that displayed the maorian native tatooes over my flat belly as well as my belly piercing.

My silver highlighted black curls were up in a ponytail as I opened the door seeing Rita's daughter Annabeth.

"Hi Anna,I didn't see you around yesterday" I said pulling her into a hug.

She was my friend- a real friend.

"Hey Sophie. I'm calling you down for dinner and I'm sorry about yesterday, I had this surprise test in my last class so I had to stay back and study" I nodded.

"Its fine. How's school?" Anna had just started junior year as a freshmen.

"Its good. I'm still trying to adjust with all the classes though" I nodded.

"Come on in,gimme a sec to change" I walked into my walk in closet and changed into denim shorts,a white cropped top shirt with the word SLAY on it, then I put on white Jordan sneakers and a denim jacket with my hair up in a fancy high ponytail and two strands to the front of my face.

I walked out after some mascara and ChapStick.

"Yeah,it gets kinda hard to handle the first few years,but then eventually you'll get used to it" I told her as We walked down the hallway as I shut the door behind me.
Did I tell you other models from the agency lives here too??

Well,they do. Its they're really messy.

There's a total of Eight models on this hallway in clouding myself.
But I only model for the clotheslines when I need money, to buy new clothes and other stuff.
Not a full time thing cause I'm still in school.

I attend a private school. Typical,I know right?

We walked downstairs into the cafeteria. Yep,we have a cafeteria here for the models. Its highly dieted to their menus so yeah...

"Oh my gosh Sophie,why do you hang out with trash?" This blonde bimbo,Michelle asked.
She's also a model but she only does bikini wears.

(A/N: no offence to all the Michelle's reading this. I'm sorry!!!)

"Shut your face Michelle. And the only trash I see here is you" I shot back as she gaped at me.

"That's right cake face. Walk it" I waved my hand in front of me indicating a short goodbye and once she turned around my wave turned into a middle finger with a fake smile.

Anna was still looking down.
It was quiet now, and every other girl in the room stared at us.

"What?you got anything to say?" Everyone turned away and pretended to talk about something.

"That's what I thought " I muttered as Anna and I walked away.

"Hey,don't let whatever she says get in your head ok? You're beautiful and I'm gonna sign you up for a photoshoot with me" I smirked at my last idea as she looked up at me in shock and surprise.

"R-really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. But come on,let's get some take out. All these low calorie diet food is making me wanna throw up" I said and she giggled following me out to my car.