Eleven

Stefano's POV

I stared at the beauty who slept soundly on the swinging seat.
She was beautiful. In fact more beautiful than the girls who were top notch models in America.

She just excelled them without even trying.

Quit it Stefano! No attachments!!.

Right.

I only agreed to marry her because it was part of the business deal. And in order to get those shipments in,I had to marry her.

As long as she stays out of my way,I'm staying out of hers.
She can still be with her boyfriend from France and I can still continue on with my life like getting married to her never happened.
I already prepared the divorce papers after a year and all I need is her signature.

I got outve my thoughts when I saw she was lying in an awkward angle and before I could stop myself,I found myself walking towards her and picked her up.

She mumbled something but I just shushed her as she snuggled close to my neck.
Her breath fanning my neck was a huge turn on for me until I forced myself to think about old ladies. Wrinkled old ladies with shaggy arms bathing.

Just as my desire came up,it died down immediately.
Phew,that was close.

I laid her on her bed before I left leaving her untucked in her blankets.
Before I could descend the stairs,my mind wouldn't just let me leave her cold like that so I stomped back silently to her room careful not to wake her up before tucking her safely in bed.
In the comfort of her blankets before I left switching off the lights.

Ugh! What are you doing to me Sophia!!

•••••••••

When morning came, James,Sophia's father and my soon to be father-in-law had agreed to break the news to Sophia this morning about  the contract that was signed years ago by both our grandparents that the only way to get the shipments was for the second generation from their time to bind hands in holy matrimony- a marriage contract and the certificate was to be made before the shipments was released.
That was their only wishes and I loved my grandparents,if it meant that their last dying wish was to marry this sexy,beauty of a stranger?then I'd do it.

The contract also included that after a year into the contract, there was suppose to be an heir involved.
I don't know about kids but as soon as we're divorced next year, there shouldn't be a child involved for the shipments extras to be released. The attorney lawyers were professionally the best so they couldn't be wooed by our huge amount of money given to them.

They didn't do bribing. Which sucked honestly.

Not even a million dollars. If a million didn't work,then two simply was out of the options available. We didn't wanna seem desperate so we just decided to follow through.

I left my work place all dressed up in my armani suit.
Checking my wristwatch as I drove my red Cadillac escalade to Sophia's house.

What shocked me the most was Sophia commuting with these low scum maids in the kitchen wearing a white dress shirt that rested just by her thighs complimenting her tall tan smooth legs.

She had her hair up in a ponytail as she talked to the maids like it was a daily occurrence...

To me,she seemed,very down to earth time of girl but still had the sass if she wanted to.

Our eyes met and she gave me a dimpled smile making my heart beat faster.

The hell?

I quickly looked away and walked upstairs to her father's office.
Just then,her father informed one of the maids to send her up.

She walked in.
"Hi dad,did you call for me?" She asked softly and I ignored the urge to turn around and just stare at her.

Snap out of it!!

Right. I quickly composed myself as she took a seat next to me.
Her scent drove me nuts! She smelled so good!!

Not like those overly strong perfume scent that made you want to sneeze at how strong the smell was.

"Sophia,this is Mr Scorpio" she turned to me but her smile this time was hesitant which I didn't like. Why didn't she smile at me the way she did this morning?

Why  did it bother me? That she didn't smile at me the way I wanted?!

"Hello Mr Scorpio" she says her eyes never meeting mine.

I could tell she feared me and I didn't like that. In all my life,I enjoyed the look of fear I inflicted on people but now, she was the least person I wanted to fear me.

For Pete's sake,I was her fiance. She didn't need to fear me.
Then again,I wasn't really nice to her this morning.

"Sophia. There is something you need to know and it involves Mr Scorpio"

"Um ok? You're kinda scaring me dad" she says as she laughed a bit trying to clear the awkward tension in the room.

Just then,the door opened and Sophia's mother walks in.

"What's going on?" Sophia asked in a confused tone now.

Her voice was so angelic.