1

"Only you can do it Harry,"Liam said from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah he might listen to you Harry,"Niall added.

"He will definitely listen to you,"Louis chimed in.

"He won't..he hates me,"Harry answered.

You must be confused about what is going on right here.well let me help you out.Liam,Louis and Niall are on a group video call right now discussing about how to bring zayn on board for the reunion.

The lads think that it would be a good idea for me to convince him but I don't think so."Why Harry?" You may ask.

well Zayn is my Ex boyfriend and we haven't talked since he went away.I think he hates me,I mean I did throw shade at him during interviews but he started it with "We never really talked."

You're right Zayn we didn't talk because you were too busy making out with me every chance we got.

"Just talk to him Harry,"Liam insisted.

"He still have feelings for you Hazz,"Louis added.

"How do you know that?"I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"He still write songs about you just like you do,"Louis explained.

"Those are about Gigi,"I protested.

"You're in Denial mate,"Niall said.

"Fine I'll try to talk to him,"I gave in.

I ended the call and searched for zayn's number on my phone.

My Sunflower 🌻

I clicked on it and my fingers linger on top of the keyboard not knowing what to type.

Hi Zayn.

I typed in and press sent,I just hope he still has my number saved.

Zayn's P.O.V

You received a message from Hazza💚

I have waited for this moment for so long and it feel so unreal as I stare down at the notification on my phone.He texted me.After so long,He still had my number.

Hello Harry.

Wow..Didn't think you still had my number.

Well I still do..
How have you been Harry?

Good..You?

Great..

Well..I gurss you already know about the rumours about the reunion well..The boys wanted me to talk to you about it..I mean I understand if you don't wanna join us..

Harry..Can I call you?

What..Yeah..

I haven't talked to him since I left the band.I dialled his number and he picked up after 1 ring.

"Hi" I heard from the phone,It felt so good to hear his voice after so long.

"Hi.."I smiled even though he couldn't see me,It's just the effect he has on me.

"well..The reunion..I know you left the band because of your  anxiety..and I can convince the boys for you..They thought I could convince you but..I told them that you hate me..not that you actually hate me..no that's not what I meant."Harry Rambled.

"Harry..calm down!"I tried to say but he continues to ramble nonstop.

"Hazza stop!"I said and he stopped.

"You said..H-Hazza..So you don't hate me?"He said.

"I could never,"I smiled.