16

"Harry why are you crying?"Niall asked as he saw Harry on his bed crying his eyes out.

"I broke up with him,"Harry sobs.

"why?..You two were finally happy.."Niall asked.

"Gigi's pregnant with his baby Niall..I had to do it,"Harryn explained.

"I'm sure you thought a lot before taking this decision..I respect your decision Harry..both of you are hurting right now..but hey I'm here for you mate anytime you need a friend."Niall reassured him.

"Has anyone seen zayn?"Liam asked as he barged into Harry's room.

"Maybe he went to meet Gigi.."Harry said wiping away his tears.

"Did something happen?"Liam asked.

"We broke up.."Harry simply said looking down.

"It's because of the pregnancy, isn't it?"Liam said.

"How-"Harry was about to asked but liam cut him off.

"Gigi just confirmed it in an interview..I just saw it on TV,"Liam said.

"Was zayn with her?"Harry asked.

"No..That's why I was looking for zayn..I thought it was fake but apparently not,"Liam said.

"Can we not talk about it anymore..please?"Harry suggested and both liam and Niall nodded.

"Thank you,"Harry said.

"Are you sure you can perform tonight?"Liam asked.

"Yes..I'll do my best for the fans,"Harry forced a smile to reassure his friends.

"Lads James want to talk to us,"Zayn said entering Harry's room.

His eyes were red,Has he been crying or has he been smoking.Maybe both,He avoid making eye contact with Harry the whole time,Like he wasn't even there.

"Where have you been?"Liam asked him.

"Out,"He simply said and walked out of the room.

The lads follow him into the living room and greeted zayn who was in the living room.

"Harry are you Okay?"James asked as harry sat in front of him.

Harry just nodded at him.

"I'm here to talk alright,"James said.

James and Harry have been friends for so long but Harry never told him about his relationship with zayn,He did tell him about this gorgeous hazel eyes boy who he fell for but never mentioned a name.

"So I assume zayn already gave you lads the good news..He's about to become a dad,"James said.

"well this means that you lads would be asked about this during interviews now,"James continues.

After the conversation with James they were all leaving when James told Harry and zayn to stay behind.

"now you two..can you please tell me what's going on?"James demand answers.

"It's nothing,"zayn said looking down.

"Harry..I'm asking as a concerned friend right now..Please tell me what's wrong,"James said looking a zayn and Harry who sat in front of him maintaining distance between each other.

"W-we were dating James..I broke up with him after I found out that Gigi was pregnant,"Harry explained.

"This is messed up why didn't you two tell me? I'm not simon Cowell I would've you two come out,"James said.

"It's too late now,"Harry said.

"zayn say something."James said.

"What do you want me to say huh? That I fucking love Harry and now I can't have him because he wants me to be with someone that I have no fucking feelings for..Just because she's having my Baby doesn't mean I love her Harry..."Zayn said taking out his frustration.

"we've talked about this Zayn,"Harry said.

"Talked? oh you mean you talked and Broke up with me and I was begging you not to leave me,"Zayn raised his voice.

"You think this is easy for me zayn? You think I wanna break up with you when we finally got back together after so long?"Harry argued.

"Then don't do it,"Zayn said.

"I have to..I can't do this Zayn it's way too hard for me,"Harry said.

💚It's Hard when we argue we're both stubborn I know.💛